Mid Season Q&A!

Hey everyone, I've been getting a lot of questions from my DMs and on my Instagram, so I'll be answering them here! 

What's your favorite A-troupe?

I'd say that my favorite A-troupe was obviously the OGs, then for the Second Generation, my favorite was season 6's A-troupe.

How would you rank the seasons? 

First things first. I loved every single season, except for season 4. SEASON 4 SUCKED, I HATE IT WITH A PASSION. It ruined Riley's and Michelle's characters, and Amanda deserved better. I would've already taken the world tour in a heartbeat if I was her. Plus, I'm still holding a grudge against Riley and Alfie for cheating all these years later, and James, Eldon, and West literally carried the entire season, their Bangers and Mashups trip to England was the highlight of season 4. 

Top ships?

Ranked in order: Richozzy (obviously), Clude (WE STAN LGBTQ+ REPRESENTATION ON THE SHOW), unpopular opinion but Nomanda- they were so adorable and drama free from the rest of the troupe, a highlight of season 4 along with Bangers and Mashups. Finally, I put Jiley because they're way too iconic, but I just don't/can't tolerate cheating so that's why I put it at the bottom of the list. 

Who's your favorite character on The Next Step?

Richelle. Period. I love how sassy she is, but she still has a soft spot for her friends. Let's be honest here, she deserved better in seasons 2-6, the dances she did in those seasons didn't do her justice in my opinion, but my favorite Richelle solo HAS to be Do Ya Better, because it's just so fierce, and by the music, you could already tell it's a Richelle solo. I LOVE BRIAR, SHE'S AMAZING! I still don't get how she moves her body like that, but it's like hypnotizing me lol.   

Favorite quote(s)? 

'Don't even worry about it' 

'Live as a team, die as a team, but always a team.' 

Some of your Wattpad recommendations? 

- Literally anything by tiedtoyouyoutube, her writing style is *chef's kiss*, and she's such a talented writer. 

pamyluvs 'meant to be' or her spinoff version of Piper and Amy's trip to New York, they're so creative and original, and you literally feel transported into their world whenever you read them! 

cinematicolour 'TNS - Richozzy Oneshots', they're so wholesome and adorable, and weirdly very descriptive in the best way haha! 

-   zozoey_05 'Conquer'. The way she writes them is honestly amazing and realistic, it's so vivid you can see it happening in your brain, and imagine the scene as you read it. 

Thank you for reading this short intermission from my normal chapters, but I'll get back to it ASAP :)