𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘴

Hey guys~ sorry for the delay in posting, I was traveling! So, the songfics are back, and this is based on 'chasing cars' by snow patrol! I love this song, I think it's got such a pretty melody and it fits their story~ If you have any other song recommendations please comment them!

'ɪꜰ ɪ ʟᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ

ɪꜰ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ

ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ?' 

The silence and tension in the studio was so thick you could almost cut it with a knife, and the only thing that was holding the room together was Richelle's thoughts echoing through her head. It was Internationals season, and Richelle's first and only priority was getting the choreography for A-troupe perfect and performance-ready, anything less would be a disaster. 

"Hey," Ozzy's voice was soft and gentle, but yet it was loud enough to make her flinch at the sudden noise. "Whatcha doing?" He asked, moving across the room to stand next to her. "Internationals stuff," Richelle replied, trying not to sound too vague, "I'm planning the small group right now, but I can't seem to get anything in my head. It's like, all my ideas aren't cooperating with me today." She said it with a chuckle, but Ozzy could see straight through the mask and feel her uncomfortableness anyway. Vulnerability was her worst color.

"I'd offer to help, but I've just come back from my shift over at my uncle's workshop, so I haven't got anything as well." He added with a huff, sitting down next to her. "That's okay, all I need is you. Thank you for coming as always," A small smile spread across her face, but it was the brightest and clearest thing in the dark room.  

"Actually, I think I can help," Ozzy started, a mischievous smile gracing his face. He grabbed her by the arm and playfully dragged her outside. "Where are we going?" Her voice was choked by her own laughter, finally letting go of all the stress behind her. "To relax," He answered casually, "You did say it helped you last time, and IT BETTER help you this time," Ozzy said, scolding her jokingly bringing her back to the time of Step Inside and Shad. "Oh, it will. Don't worry." Richelle assured him.  

Slowly, Ozzy led Richelle out of the studio towards a patch of grass where he had laid out a red plaid picnic blanket. "Ta-da!" He announced proudly, "Stargazing. Boom! What a way to relax." A genuine smile appeared on her face this time, brightening the entire space. "Thank you, Ozzy." Richelle whispered, entwining her hands in his as they lay down on the blanket.

They noticed that the atmosphere was quiet again, with their own slow breaths being the only thing they could hear. The navy-painted sky was vast and endless, with the silver moon hanging proudly in the center with its moonbeams covering every inch of the field. Gleaming stars dotted the canvas, bringing little specks of light glittering against the darkness.

Yes, the sky can be endless, with an unknown universe hidden behind the curtains. But closer to Earth, there were two of the brightest stars in the whole universe, who were far from alone. When they were together, the whole world would fall apart and it would just be them, present in the moment, and everything felt... perfect.