𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦?

This oneshot is inspired by Renee Dominique and Jason Mraz's song 'Could I love you any more?' Give it a listen, it's a really great song, and the lyrics fit Richozzy so well! And Oh ho ho look who's doing daily updates because I'm too obsessed with the fandom lmao anyways on with the story. It's set after 8x17: How do you solve a problem like Maria?

'ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴍᴏᴏɴ, ʙᴇᴅʀᴏᴏᴍ, ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ; ʟᴀꜱᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟɪꜱᴇᴅ; ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏᴡ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴜꜱ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ꜱᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ'

RICHELLE'S POV:

"Thank you so much again, Ozzy, for everything you've done for me," I said, looking into his eyes. We were sat on the edge of his bed after the long day we had at pro division tryouts, just like old times but without all the stress. I still couldn't pass up the fact that I realized I had feelings for him after all this time, but right now; I had to push them behind me and be his best friend, and to be honest, I was a bit scared of admitting them, scared that it would change the whole course of our friendship for the worse.

"You know who I did that for, Richelle." He answered back, returning the same deep gaze I had a second ago. The room was filled with a comfortable silence, and all I could hear was the sounds of my own heart beating. My eyes were drawn back to the window, still mesmerized by the moon that proudly hung against the dark blue sky with stars that glittered like jewels scattered everywhere.

OZZY'S POV:

"Richelle, actually, I need your advice on something," I hesitantly asked. I didn't know if I should tell her this, but it was time for her to know.

"Yeah, sure, anything!" She answered back, smiling.

"Well..." I started, unsure of what to say next. "I... don't know but I think I like a girl, but I don't know how to tell her." I manage to say, my eyes drifting to the floor. I tried to study her reaction, and her eyes widened but then relaxed after a second.

"What do you like about her? You could tell her that," Richelle's voice stayed normal now, and I felt a huge block of weight get lifted off my shoulders.

"Everything; I love her laugh, the way her confidence always brings out the best in her when she's performing, and her smile just lights up the whole room instantly. When you get a chance to dance with her, it feels like the world is just perfect." I was surprised at how quickly I got that out, happy to finally spill it all.

"You should tell her how you feel," Richelle answered, placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I couldn't tell her now. It would ruin everything we have in our friendship either way.

"I will. One day I will." The confidence in my voice haunted me, echoing in my head constantly.

'ꜱᴜɴʀɪꜱᴇ, ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰʟɪᴇꜱ, ꜰᴇᴇʟꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ; ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ, ɪɴʜᴀʟɪɴɢ, ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ.'

OZZY'S POV:

The sun's bright glow seeping in through my satin curtains woke me up with a start, and it took me a second to register where I was, and who I was with. Long blonde hair down my chest said it all when I looked down to see Richelle still peacefully asleep even with the sun's light pouring into the room. Oh shoot. I muttered to myself as I realized it was already 8am and we had to get to the studio by 10, and the car ride from my house was an hour long.

"Richelle, wake up," I whispered, shaking her gently. "We have practice at 10 and it's already 8am!" She rubbed her eyes and sat up, probably taking time to adjust to the light.

"Morning, Ozzy." She said, giving me the same warm smile. Her smile made my mind flash back to last night, and suddenly, I have the urge to just spill everything out. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Richelle, I have to tell you something before we leave," I said, as nervous as I could ever be.

"Yeah, sure, go for it!" She sounded happy, and she was definitely not ready for what I had to say next.

"That girl I told you about last night..." I began, not knowing how to continue my sentence. "It was you. It has always been you. I was just... too scared to admit it because I didn't want to ruin our friendship and-"

I didn't know how far I trailed off until I felt her soft lips on mine. I didn't know how to react, but then I caved and melted in her warmth, and everything felt... perfect.

"You know nothing could ruin our friendship... right?" Richelle whispered, after finally pulling apart.

"Nothing could ruin it." I agreed, taking a strand of her blonde hair and tucking it behind her ears.

Well that was a long one!