𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴

Hey everyone! I'm back with another oneshot! I'll probably be on and off the platform because of summer so do look out for updates once in a while!

'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ
ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ɪ ғᴇʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
ɪ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ɪ sᴇᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ

Richelle and Ozzy walked hand in hand, smiling at the familiar building as they walked past on a morning stroll.

"Hey, do you remember this church?" Richelle asked, smiling up to him.

"Of course, how could I forget?" He replied, reminiscing to a few years ago

"Do you remember my wish?" She asked playfully, letting out a laugh.

"Oh, I remember it like it was yesterday." Ozzy finished with a content sigh.

Flashback - season 5/6
As they headed to their venue for Nationals, Amy's eyes suddenly lit up.

"Guys! This is the church me and my family go to every weekend!" She said excitedly, dragging the whole team over to come see. The church stood tall and proud on the grass, it did have cracks and chipped pieces off the wall, but it seemed brand new.

"Here, it's said if you ring the bell in the middle 3 times, your wish will come true!" She explained, heading over to the bell. Richelle and Elliot headed over first, hand in hand, while Ozzy tagged behind from the group. After they all rang the bell, Richelle headed in Ozzy's direction, sitting to join him on the grass.

"Hey, what did you wish for?" Ozzy asked, genuinely wondering. Richelle looked up at him with a confused look.

"What? I can't ask my friend what she wishes for?" He asked, jokingly punching her shoulder.

"I wished to always feel happiness and joy,  like this," she whispered, looking into his deep brown eyes with a smile. "What did you wish for?" She asked him back, head tilting in question.

"I think I'm going to keep that to myself for now."  He said, smiling to himself.

flashback over

"Who knew it would actually come true?" Ozzy said with a laugh. He never believed these things, but the bell proved it to be true.

"Depends. What did you wish for? I'd always wondered that." Richelle asked while placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"I wished for you."