𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘶

Thank you to yellowsushii's point in their oneshot book, I agree with it so much! This chapter is inspired by Paramore's song: 'Still Into You'. I felt like it really fit their relationship, so I made it the title of the book. They've been friends since season 5, and only recently became canon (TNS 8x27) FINALLY after like what? 4 years? I also wanna say: tiedtoyouyoutube THANK YOU for writing such an amazing book and inspiring me to start writing these two. This oneshot takes place in TNS 8x23 - 'All that's known'

'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ; ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.'

OZZY POV:

"Ozzy, you're in love with Richelle!" Cassidy said in a matter-of-factly way. I tried to hold in my shock as I stuttered out whatever I could to quickly save this conversation.

"That's ridiculous! Richelle and I are just friends! We've known each other forever." I already knew Cassidy wasn't going to put that up for an answer as I saw a sad but knowing expression on her face.

"The way you talk about her, the way you look at her? I could see it from the first time I ever saw you two together, but I guess I had been hoping I was wrong." She admitted, her gaze shifting down to the table. My heart panged with guilt because I knew Cassidy was right, and how I'd hurt Cassidy's feelings without knowing it.

'ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟɪᴇꜱ; ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ'

Sure I love Richelle, but I'm not IN love with her. AM I? My mind flashed back to all the moments we shared together, since we were teenagers. To how the butterflies in my stomach turned into a flock of birds whenever she entered the room, to her inspiring confidence when she tore it up on the dance floor, or how her smile would just light up the whole room instantly, or how it felt like when I got lost in her emerald green eyes for the first time.

SHOOT. Maybe I still AM in love with Richelle. I can't believe after all this time, my feelings still haven't changed for her. Not even when I tried to push them down; because instead, they kept growing whenever I tried to hide them. I quickly snapped my attention back to the present and tried to keep a sympathetic gaze on Cassidy.

"I- I don't know what to say, Cassidy; I think you're really great-" She cuts me off.

"I AM really great. That's why I deserve to be with someone who looks at me the way you look at Richelle." She finishes, with an understanding look in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry." I finally manage to say, as genuine as possible.

"There's no need to apologise. We can't help who we fall for. I'll see you around, Ozzy." Cassidy finishes, taking her hand out of mine. She dissapears once again in the sea of people behind me, leaving me with a cloud of confusing thoughts in my head.

It is hard to admit but Cassidy may be right. Maybe I do have feelings for Richelle stronger than I realized, and if that's the case, I have to be honest about it.