𝘗𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩

This is set during season 8, but it's not in one of the episodes.

'ᴡᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜ, ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟᴠᴇꜱ.'

RICHELLE'S POV:

"Richelle!" My hair whipped over to find Ozzy walking in my direction.
"Hey, Ozzy!" I said, giving him a hug.

"Do you want to come over to mine tonight? You know, just to hang out? No worrying about the show tonight, you really need a break." He suggested. I thought about it for a second. We've been friends for so long, but I've never actually gone to his house or hung out after dance. I'd be willing to spend the night with Ozzy, it would be better than to spend it alone anyway.

"Sure, why not?" I answered, curious to see what his house looks like.

~ after rehearsals

"Hey! You ready?" Ozzy called out to me.
"Yeah, I'm just packing my stuff up, I'll meet you in the car!" I yelled back. I gathered my stuff from the locker room and jogged over to the parking lot.

"There you are!" He said, opening the car doors for me.
"Thanks, Ozzy." He turned on the car and started driving down the road.

"So, how's choreographing for the new A-troupe going?" He asked, keeping his eyes on the road.
"It's... hard," was the answer I settled for. I didn't need him knowing I was having a tough time choreographing.
"Richelle, I think there's more to that answer," He said while giving me a knowing look.
"I know. It's just..." I couldn't finish my sentence for the life of me.
"I think you're doing great," He remarked. "it's quite hard to choreograph for a team when you're always choreographing for yourself." I guess he did make sense. "Yeah, that." I said, and he let out a little laugh.

After a short, quiet but pleasant car ride, we arrived at this cozy little cottage, with vine leaves that snaked down the side walls.
"Here it is, I guess!" Ozzy announced while opening the car door for me.
"It's... beautiful!" I exclaimed, and I truly was amazed. "But it's not as great as my house," I said with a mischievous grin.
"Shall we?" He said, rolling his eyes before opening the oak door.
"Yes, please," I whispered while standing back a couple of steps.

The door opened to reveal an elegant, but cozy living room, nothing too extravagant, yet not too simple.
"Wow..." I breathed out.
"What, you don't like my house?" He asked jokingly, pretending to be sad.
"No, I love it," I answer, "I just can't believe that you did the decorating!"
"Oh, that? The decorating was all Izzy actually." He let out a laugh, then he led me upstairs.

"Well, here it is, my room." He opened another door to reveal a much more personal room, and I could already tell it was his. There was a large tv and a gaming console in front of the room, his trophies all displayed on his shelves, and obviously; legions of lasers and dancemania posters covering every single square of the wall.
"I knew you liked legions of lasers, but I just didn't know how much!" I joked, marveling at the posters.
"Oh yeah, by this rate, it's an obsession." He laughed, proudly showing them off to me.

But then I turned over to find his bed neatly made, and many Polaroids hung up on the windows. I squinted my eyes, trying to make sense of them, only to realize, all of them were of me and Izzy.
"Oh, I see you've noticed my Polaroid wall!" He said with a smug grin.
"Yeah, I knew you had to them, but I didn't know you'd hang them up!" I answered.
"Well of course I'd hang them up! Do you know how special they are to me?" He asked.

"Oh look!" I exclaimed. "Baby Izzy and Ozzy! How adorable!" I said, looking over at one of their pictures.
"Yeah, that one was when we were 6 and 4, at our grandma's house!" He explained.
"Oh my god! Is that us at prom?!" I ask, looking over to a photo that was probably over 3 years old.
"Yeah! Glad you noticed!" He said, walking over to me to inspect the photos as well.
"Ozzy you little- you took one of me when I was covered in cake!" I jokingly scolded him, ending up in fits of laughter.
"I still remember that so vividly. You were so brave, pretending to team up with Lily like that even though you knew we'd all turn against you." He said, while reminiscing the past.

"Oh wow, you even had one with my grey top phase, and when you first auditioned for A-troupe!" My eyes caught the attention of the photo of the first time we met, and how silly he was.
"Thank you so much for cheering me up that day when I didn't make it in, I really needed it." He told her with a small smile.

"This one is so recent!" I exclaim, my eyes drifting to another photo. The bright lights in this one caught my attention. "Oh! It's the Reality duet we did for Step Inside! Thank you for not giving up on it, Ozzy, that was my favorite duet that I've ever done!" I admit, my mind flashing back to a few months ago.

"I would never not want to dance with you." He said with a smug grin.
"It's only now when you've put up these pictures, I've realized how many memories we had together since we were literally teenagers." I said, looking over the photos again.
"I know," he began. "There's still plenty of blank spots on the Polaroid wall, which means... MORE PHOTOS!" He exclaimed, playfully nudging me on my elbow.

"Come on, let's go downstairs and watch a movie or something." I suggested, heading out of his room. I still can't believe how many memories we've had together, but there's always room for more, and I'm definitely not mad about that.