Chapter 35_A Small Taste_

*Hi this is important I implemented a few theories I have about how attack and properties of skills and magic could work. So if anything that happens doesn't make sense feel free to ask for an explanation on my part. I love to nerd about it so not trubel on my part.*

3rd person POV:

"Then who is your master?" The navy-haired Giant asked silencing the room.

The girl sitting next to Osamu flinched her usual emotionless demeanor nowhere to be seen.

"Parden me?" She asked trying to hide her surprise.

The Giant gave her a suspicious look before answering her question.

"You said your loyalty is one beyond your life and death right? And that you would never dare forsaken your master... So... Who is your master? You wouldn't dare lie would you?" The giant elaborates while closing his eyes and crossing his arms.

The meeting room falls quiet with only the whistling of the cold wind to break the silence in the room, as all eyes fall on the girl.

(Now that I think of it she never outright said I was her master. Every time I brought it up she merely stumbled on the word or right out ignored it. But no that would make her...) Osamu thought trying to justify her reasons before giving her a confused look.

"Umm, I-I don't--"The girl stumbles on her words before an eerie laugh breaks the silence in the room.

"Fu~fu~"

The laugh sounded relaxed as if someone was sitting in a theater watching a comedy show they paid for.

"Fu fu, the meat mountain sure got you with that one..." The voice laughs the sound echoes across the room its source being one of the seats.

They all turn towards the source only to see him back among the living.

As in the seat Luminous previously sat on now seat the one and only Rimuru. His feet resting on a bent-down Luminous fully enjoying the first row seats.

As he sees all the attention on him a chilling smile climbs across his face, distorting the beauty it has with an unsettling atmosphere.

As he lifted one of his arms his eyes glowed with amusement as he pointed one of his fingers at the white-haired girl.

"Didn't he Ciel?" The man asked his smile growing bigger and bigger.

The room stayed quiet for a few more seconds before the girl sighed in frustration.

"Sigh And here I was scared you missed the hint I gave you..." The girl sighs gaining the other's attention.

But as they turn towards her she is nowhere to be seen disappearing from her previous seat.

Their eyes dart around the room before spotting her in front of the man with a smile on her face.

He raises one of his hands and gently caresses her face before both of her hands grab his and press it on her cheek with a blissful smile.