Chapter 42_Angels Fall To Depravity_

A plunging orbit...

A theoretical premise tasked with explaining the embodiment of chaos.

A name for an event in which two black holes collide.

A phenomenon never observed, trapped in the ever-binding measures of simulation.

An event that will be felt by the entirety of the universe. When two black holes collide, they unleash power like no other in the form of gravitational waves.

Waves of such power will ripple through the entirety of the cosmos affecting all Celestial bodies in some way.

An event both inevitable and frightening to all mortal beings unfortunate enough to know of it...

The power concentrated on Milim's hand threatens to collide. The light and space distort around itself as the surrounding air screams loudly and ear-deafening sounds begging to escape its grasp.

The raging Celestial-level object moves in and Milim's final punch collides.

The colorless orb expanding from Ciel's hand covers the two in blinding light making the moment feel ethereal.

The aggressive and strong light enveloped the area, violently twisting and turning as its colors tried escaping.

The light, which was pulsating in and out of the area, suddenly took shape and encased something before continuing on its route and flying into orbit.

The beam took shape and trembled the air with power as it traveled from the source in front of Ciel, looping around her waist before shooting past her back.

Violent sounds rumbled throughout the air as the atmosphere struggled to stay together.

The clouds made way for the raging power as it effortlessly escaped orbit. Traveling among the planets, the asteroid belt, vaporizing any and all unlucky planets in the cosmos.

Relentlessly stretching physics to their limits, the singular point that is twisted around Ciel grabs and halts the very rotation of the planet, its effects reaching orbit.

The beam continues running rampant throughout the solar system making its way to the end before escaping the Star's influence.

Shooting out into empty interstellar space...

Back at the planet, the nearby rocks and air fall toward the ray's source vaporized by contact with only the lucky ones rotating around it.

The air hollows out in wicked and violent sounds as it plummets toward the collision of the two celestial bodies.

Ciel's hands shake under the pressure as blood drips from her nose and under her fingernails, the drops floating toward the singularity. Her muscles struggle to keep her arms from moving with her magic split between keeping the planet's orbit intact and keeping the beam stationary.

The air pressure around the beam builds as the molecules closest to it burn due to friction creating light that is being emitted from the beam, illuminating the faces of the two, struggling to get the beam on their side.

The glow in Milim's eyes starts to waver as the beam flashes the last of its power.

The beam's light fades with the glow from Milim's eyes as the air pressure resides.