Chapter 14_He knows_

Ciel POV:

I've... I've never seen Rimi like this.

I'm currently in a dark and empty room. The walls are black while the floor is pure white. The room is quiet. Quiet enough that you could hear a needle being dropped. And the only two people in the room are me and Rimi.

Rimi is sitting on the floor covering his face and quietly sobbing. It breaks my heart to see it. I'm standing near the black wall where the door to this room used to be. I don't know what to do. Now that he's in front of me I can sense it I can feel it.

I can feel his regret, anger, confusion, malice, and sadness. But one is stronger than them all... It's fear.

I've never seen Rimi scared of anything. No that's wrong. Rimi was always scared that the plan might fail. He just never showed it.

I slowly approach and sit next to him. I look at him but he doesn't look back. I slowly extend my arm and try to caress his beautiful face. But before I could touch him he moves out of my arm's reach and gives me a face full of tears.

(Is... is he scared of me.) I think as I pull my arm back to my chest. 

(I-I c-can't e-even c-comfort him... I failed him as a manas and a girlfriend... I-I was s-supposed to be there f-for him when he needs me... Like he is with me... B-but I wasn't.) I think looking at his scared face.

(Maybe I should give him some time. It's obvious that he doesn't want anyone here.) I think while recalling the screaming voices and the thing the {Imaginary Space} did to keep me away.

I take another look at him. (He truly is scared. What happened? Was it Guy? Was it someone else?)

(No! No matter what happened I won't leave him alone. Rimi I will show you that you aren't alone even if I have to beat it into you.) I think with a newfound determination.

I close the distance and hug him. He's surprised as I then gently start patting his head and say.

"Don't worry Rimi. I will never leave you or disappear. As long as our souls are one. You will never be alone." I say in a gentle tone.

He has a surprised look on his face before breaking down crying. He returns the hug and I only reinforce mine.

"I-I love you, Ciel." I hear him quietly whisper.

"I love you too."

*Timeskip*

It's been a few days and I and Rimi are still hugging each other. Rimi has finally calmed down and has been responding to my questions. But he's still too scared to break up our hug.

So here's what happened. Rimi was hanging out with Pain and Misary as they were playing a drinking game. Rimi ended up telling them about his skill {Imaginary Space} and how it was a better version than his previous {Stomack}.

They of course snitched on him and told Guy wanting to get praised. Guy gave them what they wanted and Rimi got punished. He told Guy that he didn't want him to know until he had full mastery over the skill but Guy didn't care. He then tortured Rimi for two days straight using the time effects of the {Imaginary Space}.

Thankfully Guy does not know about me, or anything about what I and Rimi have been doing. He also only knows about the sub-space Rimi just created and knows nothing about the training grounds or the castle me and Rimi live in.

~Sigh~ I breathe a sigh of relief now knowing we haven't been found out.

Rimi is currently sitting on my legs while having his arms across my shoulders. His legs are over my hips and his head is resting on my shoulders making it so I can feel his breathing on my neck. He is currently in his Female form which he only uses when we cuddle.