Chapter 21_The couples antics_

I must say this might be the toughest opponent I have ever faced. Their precision intellect and threat level indeed are terrifying.

She has me stuck in a corner I don't know what to do.  I'm out of moves she won... She outsmarted me and has successfully-- no what I can move the bishop.

"That's checkmate," I say while having a proud smile.

"Ohh!! Come on!! You are supposed to act like you're trying and then lose on purpose." Shouts Ciel frustrated since this is my 274 consecutive win in a row.

"I'm not gonna go easy on you just because you are my girlfriend fufu," I say giving a light chuckle.

"This is stupid I'm no longer playing this stupid game!!" Says Ciel while she turns away from the board.

"Come on don't act like a child just because you can't take a loss," I say trying my best not to laugh.

"It's not because of that it's because you're a meanie!!" Says Ciel while throwing an adorable fit.

"Then what do you want me to do?" I say while trying to turn her to face me.

"Apologise~~slurp!!~~" Says Ciel.

"Wait what was that!?!" I ask about the weird slurping noise.

"It's none of your business~," Says Ciel while getting quieter at the end.

"Ciel!!.." I say in an assertive tone.

"Eeeek!!" Ciel jumps and slowly turns around only for me to see a smug face and an--

"Is that a drink from Starbucks!!!!" I ask completely awestruck.

"How the hell did you get that!!" I ask still completely stunned

"How the hell did you get that!!" I ask still completely stunned. That drink is supposed to be in the other world, she even has the container with the logo and everything!!!!

"Hmpf! I'm not telling you!" Said Ciel breaking my heart. As a glutton, there is nothing more exciting than trying new food. And being denied that hurts more than anything.

"Please I'm sorry for not going easy on you in chess," I say quickly recognizing what I have to do to get the drink.

"I don't know it isn't convincing enough. Swear on your love for me that you are sorry." Whispers Ciel with a grin on her face as she gets closer to my face.

I then move and pull her closer to my face. Our faces are now so close we can feel encoders breaths.

"I swear on my love for you that I am sorry," I say as I lean in and kiss her.

I then gently bite her lower lip and soon after moved away separating the kiss.

"But you know you don't have to blackmail me to say that don't you, C~i~e~l," I say seductively as she merely nods her head still wanting more.