Chapter 15_The Demon lord's_

Ciel POV:

"So... what do you think?" I ask Rimi after showing him everything. 

"I think you did a pretty good job." Answers Rimi while holding his hips and looking around.

"And I did it all for you," I say with a smile while walking closer to him. I lean over to him, smiling at him while gently whispering into his ear.

"You know you owe me one for this..." I say to him and slowly walk away. 

"Just name it," Says Rimi with a smile only he can pull off.

" I think I'll hold on to this one," I say not turning back.

*Timeskip*

Rimuru POV:

"So during today's meeting want to stay in my soul and leave Osamu with the {Parallel existence} or go back to him?" I ask Ciel.

In truth, I've been a little lonely not having her inside my soul. Her {Core} I still there but her consciousness isn't. And it's always nice talking to her during boring situations.

"I'll go back to Osamu. I want to see you in your new outfit." Ciel says with an innocent smile on her face. As I suddenly got this bad feeling in my stomach. 

(I've got a really bad feeling about this.) I think internally panicking.

Ignoring Ciel's now sinister smile and the bad feeling in my stomach. I start thinking about the meeting.

It's been a while since I joined Walpurgis. I think the last time I've been there was when that Piss-haired guy joined. I like him he's a good-looking fuck boy. So good in fact that Guy averted all of his attention to him. Guy even allowed me to use my genderless form without punishing me. I was also allowed to use a more male outfit, tho for some reason it still has to be a military one. So I do have some respect for his sacrifice. Thank you, Piss-haired guy.

But today I'll be using a butlers outfit Ciel made me

But today I'll be using a butlers outfit Ciel made me. But if I don't think about it too much it isn't a problem.

*Timeskip*

"I like it. It can do with some improvements but it's good nonetheless." Said Misary after I teleported them to the sub-space Ciel decorated.

"I love it! I love what you did with the colors and the environment itself. It's also so much bigger than Guy-sama's. Tho it could use some bodies and screaming humans. " Said The Always excited Rain.

"And that right there is the reason why you never get to decorate anything. I like it Rimuru keep it up." Misery jokes and make us all quietly giggle like little children. 

Even tho they rated me out to Guy they are still good demons. And if they weren't so loyal to Guy I could even call them friends. Ciel hates them almost as much as she does Guy so it's good she isn't here.