Chapter 28_I'll make it right_

Rimuru POV: 

So it took some time but the Demoness trio is finally on the same page. And are all including Diablo currently kneeling before me. 

I said I'll rename them since the magicules that go from me to Ciel to Osamu and then to them aren't as good as being named directly.

Diablo is here since I haven't found the time to rename him so since I'll be renaming the Demoness trio, why not him too?

>>Ciel you there?<< I ask already knowing the answer.

<<Never left.>> Ciel answers in an excited tone.

>>Okay then, get ready to suppress the Voice of the world.<< I say As I return my attention to the demons. 

"Okay, so from left to right, you'll be Ultima, Carrera, Testerosa, and Diablo," I say as I feel the magicules I lost fill back up in seconds. This {Nihility reactor} or {Turn null} sure is useful.

(And even tho' I could give them new names the ones Osamu gave than are just fine Right?) Rimuru asks a certain group of readers.

[Notice: Evolving the individuals ████████into the race ████████]

[Warning: The previous notice has been hijacked by the individual  ████████]

[Warning: Activating the safety protocol...Failed]

[Notice: The individual  ████████ is forcefully reloading the system.]

[Notice: Realoding the Safety protocol...Failed]

[Notice: Realoding the Information files...Failed]

[Notice: Realoding the Individual files...Failed]

[Notice: Realoding the information about the World Barrier... Access denied to both parties]

[Notice: Realoding the Backup world systems...Failed]

[Notice: Realoding the Voice of the World...Failed]

[Notice: The system has reloaded successfully]

(Sigh~ Why can't she just hack the world system like a normal overpowered AI?) I think as I mentally sigh.

<<I'm done!>> I hear Ciel exclaim in an excited tone.

>>Do you have to show off?<< I ask my overachieving partner.

<<Sigh~ Sometimes the world just isn't capable of appreciating a talented woman.>> Ciel replies whit a pout.

>>You know no one except me and the demons heard that... Right?<< I ask in a confused tone.

<<You are as slow as ever Rimi. When I said the world I meant you since you are my world<3 >>

>>...<< 

Suddenly a heavy wave of silence enveloped my entire being. Every single skill, emotion, memory, and {Turn Null} particle stopped, making my soul quiet enough to hear the expanding {Imaginary space}.

(Did she really just hack the system created by god... neutralized the safety protocol... force it to reload every single one of its systems....making every one of those systems fail... while leaving no evidence behind... JUST FOR A CORNY PICKUP LINE!!!!!) I eternally scream breaking the silence in my soul.

<<Did you like it?>> Ciel asks with a nervous but sassy tone.

(No no no just don't respond. She's just like the IRS, if you ignore her long enough she'll stop.) I think giving it my all to restrain any comment that may leave to my painful death.