Chapter 27_Uneasiness_

Ciel POV:

So yes, I am supposed to be struggling with this fight, since Rimi is supposed to be on a level of a {primordial demon} and all that. But anyone who insults Rimi in my presence will feel pain. So if it can't be physical I'll find a way to insult this classroom pet's pride.

"Keep up the good work!! If you continue like this you'll be able to light up a candle in no time!!" I scream as I dodge a barrage of tier 3 {fire balls}.

"Says the person that lost an arm in the first 30 minutes of this fight!! NOW TAKE THIS!!!!" Answers Velgrynd as she stops her barrage of fireballs and powers up a large attack.

"{Fire Buster}!!!!" Velgrynd screams in rage as the fireball in her hands shines so bright it shames the sun.

The time slows down as I analyze the attack and let out a disappointed sigh. No, it's not about her awful comeback will talk about that later. 

I'm talking about that "attack" of hers. It's a direct ripoff the attack I saw Milim Nava use. You know the {Dragon Buster}. They are exactly the same with the difference of Milim's being original and hers being a bad copy at best. 

 (So unoriginal...) I think as I watch her power up the attack. The attack could still easily cause serious damage to a being at a demon peer level as unoriginal as it is. So I still have to act like I care.

After I analyze the attack I charge directly towards her without a hint of fear in my eyes. The attack might be useful in the offense but it's useless in the defense department.

The distance between us shortens as the attack intended for me split in many directions, none of them getting even close to hitting me.

(A/N: I hate my inability to explain this in the story so here I go.)

(A/N: Milim's {Dragon Buster} splits up so in theory if one was to run directly at the caster the beams (that I think are like homing missiles) would need a few more seconds to rotate and continue pursuing their target letting them close the dista...

(A/N: Milim's {Dragon Buster} splits up so in theory if one was to run directly at the caster the beams (that I think are like homing missiles) would need a few more seconds to rotate and continue pursuing their target letting them close the distance and touch the caster. I hope it makes sense.)

Velrynd's eyes widen at the sudden short distance between us and she immediately deploys her barrier. And with how slow Rimi's current body is moving there is no way I'll be able to get to her before she fully deploys it.

But who said anything about me attacking?

I fly past Velgrynd's barrier as her confused eyes follow. I am now standing behind her with her deactivating her barrier to give me a smug smile.

"What's this you got scared or something?" Says Velgrynd in a mocking tone.

"That was your best comeback? I could hook up a dead lizard to a car battery and get a more intelligent answer." I say ignoring her comment and mentioning her previous comeback.

"Shut up you lower lifeform!!! And who are you to talk about intelligence when you missed your chance of attack!!!" Answers Velgrynd in an angry tone.

"Please for a dead lizard's sake take a chill pill and turn around." I calmly comment as her angry face turns to one of confusion.