Chapter 32_Becoming one_

3rd person POV:

As the ten great saints slaughtered the last of the angels the moon hits the highest point of its journey over the dark sky. The feathers that have yet fallen to the ground are illuminated by the white moonlight outshining the stars in the sky as they travel with the warm wind. Yet one of those feathers caches the cold night breeze and floats to the center of town. 

As the feather makes its way across town the true size of the buildings and streets is shown. But one of those buildings puts shame on all else. A beautiful snow-white church in the middle of the great city. With its silver decorations, it shines like no other earning its rightful place in the middle of town.

As the feather makes its way to the church it gets pulled into one of the open silver windows entering a dark room. The father slowly makes its way to the middle of the room its silhouette reflecting from the glass like margel flor. Before its flight ends with a soft landing in a dark puddle in the middle of the room.

The feather's once-white barbules reveal the true nature of the puddle as they by a mere touch turn pure red consumed by this once living breathing person. 

*Don't mind me. I am still trying to level up my {Saying random words until it sounds good} skill. This is also really fun to write.*

As the father disappears into the blood another body falls on it splattering the blood under it further from its source.

"Sigh~ Now how to make this authentic?" A blood-covered figure asks as it drags one of the bodies further from the other.

"At least I can make a copy of Hinata so I have two bodies to make the murder scene looks real. But still, we can't just have these two we need the one they fought." The figure mumbles as she rests her hand on her chin leaving a small blood mark on her lips.

"You seem to have a loot on your plate." A male voice echoes through the hall putting the blood-colored figure on edge.

(I couldn't even sense his presence!! Did he hear me!!) Her thoughts run wild as she prepares for a fight.

"Stop hiding in the shadows and show yourself!" The figure screamed at the man in the shadows as she raises her sword.

The man walks out of the shadows revealing his menacing figure. His golden-colored eyes with red pupils shine in the dark sending a dark and chilling atmosphere. His black overcoat and pants make him undistinguished from a shadow while his white gloves and shirt keep him tied to this reality. With one of his hands turned into a claw and the other into sword-like fingers with his two blade-like wings making him a truly terrifying sight.

[Notice: the individual Dinejro leveled up his unique skill {Saying random words until it sounds good} In the Ultimate skill {"The writer king" Shakespeare}

[Notice: the individual Dinejro leveled up his unique skill {Saying random words until it sounds good} In the Ultimate skill {"The writer king" Shakespeare}.]

*Let's go!!!! Oh, the writing quality is gonna get so mid!!*

*Back to the story.*

But unlike its menacing figure suggest the blood-covered figure merely makes an annoyed face before addressing the man.