Well this whole Y/n thing is confusing

"Wait..what do you mean Y/n isn't your daughter?", you move closer to Felix and pat his back gently to comfort him.

"I just- I found out that Heejin had Y/n with someone else...she didn't know either. She just thought I was the father the whole time. But after she found out...her true side came out...", he sniffs, "she finally found her freedom and went to him, taking Y/n with her. She hated my idol life and only stayed with me for Y/n- I didn't even know she stopped loving me...", he bursts into tears again.

You look at Hyunjin just to see him already looking at you, his eyes pleading for help.

"Alright I think it's best to settle this back at the dorm..", you reply.

Hyunjin nods and helps you get Felix to the car.

*~*
The rest of the members were already asleep, tired from their countless hours of training- although who knows? Chan is probably still in his studio.

Y/n and Felix sit on the couch while Hyunjin leaves to make some coffee. Y/n listens to Felix closely as he expresses his emotions and distress.

"It seems impossible Felix", Y/n nods to herself, "are you sure she just...left?"

Felix looks at his shaking hands and nods.

Hyunjin sighs and sits with both of them. "Maybe you should...just let go of it?"

"WHAT? Are you crazy? No way- Felix will fight until he sees them both again".

But Felix only shakes his head. "I want to let go of them- I should get going...both of you should get some rest", he painfully smiles and leaves.

Y/n feels this thudding feeling against her heart. She liked Lee Felix once. She broke Lee Felix's heart once AND she saw Lee Felix's heart being broken by someone else too. So why does it feel so painful now?

"What's wrong?", Hyunjin awakes you from your thoughts.

"Nothing. I mean obviously this whole Felix situation doesn't make anything better".

Hyunjin sighs. "I normally push my nerves away when I'm stressed by listening to music".

"I get that you're an idol but that's just crazy".

"Trust me", he gets his headphones and place it gently on your head, "why did you become a photographer anyways?"

"Photography...it made me think of you."

"What?"

"You'd always be like 'look at me I'm so photogenic' and I would always take so many photos of us...it made me so happy and I thought it was the best path for me", you nod.

Hyunjin softly smiles. "You haven't changed one bit". He shuffles around. "So what are you going to do to now that you have a crush on Jake while being married?"

"Hmm- why do you care exactly?"

"For your safety".

"You weren't there for my safety for the past couple of years".

He gets silent.

"Hyunjin I'm sor-"

"Let's go on a double date."

"What?"

"You tell that guy you're married to that you want to call it off and I'll tell this person I'm married to that I don't want to be with her anymore".

"Why not?"

"I like someone else".

Another stab in the heart.

"O...kay...I guess we can do that", you nod.

"You should rest up".

"Yessir", you playfully salute to him and he chuckles and walks away.

*~*
Hyunjin arrives to the studio nice and early when he overhears you setting up some cameras for another group photoshoot.

"Need a hand?", he walks towards you.

You get startled and just nod, unsure of what to say. Hyunjin smiles and helps you set up the gear.

"Uhm- sir- I can do that", Jake quickly takes over, "good morning Y/n", Jake whispers quietly.

"Good morning".

Hyunjin looks at you both in disgust. Jake seemed to notice it and quickly blushes and looks away.

"Here's the address for the venue", Hyunjin gives you a piece of paper and leaves.

"What's this?", Jake peers over curiously.

"Oh nothing- just a photoshoot location", you quickly tuck the piece of paper in your pocket.

As the day went on, you couldn't resist just thinking about Hyunjin over and over again. You didn't see him train or talk to someone in the hallways but he was still lurking in your mind. In fact-some employee even caught you staring at a Hyunjin poster! You couldn't wait until it was finally after-working hours and rushed home to get ready.

*~+ Hyunjin's pov*
I nervously stand in front of the restaurant we planned to meet at. Y/n and her 'husband', me and my 'wife'. Should I tell Y/n that I- no. Not yet. It's too early AND-

"Hyunjin? Is that you?", I turn around to see Felix look at me, utterly confused.

Wait....

"Y/n's husband is-"