Amusing rivals

Hyunjin's pov
I was sitting on a random wall behind the school, swinging my legs impatiently. Where tf are they...they should be here by now....

I started thinking about Y/n. Her beautiful lips, angelic voice, cunning but soft eyes and her collarbone...okay the collarbone is too far Hwang. You and I both know your hickeys are going nowhere. Plus....she has Taeyong with her. Honestly- I thought she was smart but I started regretting my decision after she started dating Taeyong again- like- what does she see in him? I am MUCH more handsome....right....?

"Hey", came a deep voice breaking me away from my thoughts. I loved his voice- I'm an absolute hoe for it. I looked up to see a smaller figure from me- but just as hot and handsome and cute- Lee Felix. The first guy who ever bought a spark in my heart- calling for love.

Next to him was the plastic bitch Heejin. I HATE HER. Not as much as Taeyong but- STILL. Like- Felix's standards are me and Y/n not HeR- like she can kindly fuck off because he belongs to us only.

"Hey. Thanks for bringing Heejin", I replied.

"Yeah nah that bitch was stuck to me like glue", Felix said whispering to me and I chuckled. I loved his humour- but this was realistic and funny at the same time.

"Okay Heejin I have a really important job for you", I said getting off the wall and standing directly in front of her so my height directs I have more power, "your gonna have to replace Y/n". I explain the whole plan to her about what to do tonight and once I finished she immediately spoke up.

"You think I'd do everything you say handsome~", she said running her fingers on my jawline which I yanked off," if you didn't know...I like having things in my possession- give me Felix and we're done", she whispered in my ears.

"Deal", I said with a proud smile.

Felix looked confused and I generally smiled at him. Nobody steals my baby boy from Y/n and I.

Authors pov
~
You heard a knock on the door but your mother got it before you could. It was Minho and he became awkward all of a sudden because he thought you would open the door.

"H-hahaha hello Auntie-".

"My YOU'RE so handsome. Don't call me Auntie. Call me (her name)~", your mother said blushing.

Internally facepalming yourself you quickly grabbed your bag and Minho's arm and pulled him away. "God- imagine pulling women in their 40's but not in their 20's", you teased him.

"HE HAS A BOYFRIEND YOU KNOW", said a familiar voice. It was Jisung's and you chuckled as he opened the limo door for you.

Yes you heard me. LIMO. Not because I want to flex how financially stable somebody is- it's because I don't know how on earth I would fit 8 boys and 3 girls in one car HAHA.

You noticed Heejin was sitting between Hyunjin and Felix. What the FUCK was she doing here in the place YOU were meant to sit in. Her head was resting on Hyunjin's shoulder and you were burning in jealously after also seeing Jeongin and Ji-ho sitting together like a romantic couple- oh and on top, Minho and Jisung having the time of their lives. You sighed and sat with the other 3 single member. You saw Chan text somebody he was BLUSHING.

"I think Channie Hyung fell in love", Seungmin said casually listening to love songs on his AirPods. You stood up and sat next to Changbin- your only hope.

"Do these look good Y/n?- I want to give it to someone", he said showing you a bouquet of flowers on his phone. Your heart crushed into bits and pieces. As a tear nearly escaped your eyes, the limo stopped and everybody cheered and left the car.

Everybody walked through the amazing city full of lights while you walked at the very back- alone....by yourself.

You suddenly realised what you needed. Taeyong.
At least he didn't let go of you like everybody else. Maybe falling in love with Taeyong again is an incredible idea. At least he cared for you.

"Y/N", Jisung shouted and you broke away from your thoughts and followed the rest into the amusement park.

It was GRAND- and everybody ran off. Ji-ho and Jeongin went to the cotton candy stand whereas Felix, Heejin, AND HYUNJIN ran off to the plush store. Minsung went to the closest scary ride and this was Ji:

 Minsung went to the closest scary ride and this was Ji:

Pretty much....

You get a notification on your phone and open your phone to see this.

@Heejinnie

Having so much fun with my love <3 ❤️879,988,199 likes Viewing replies

❤️879,988,199 likes
Viewing replies...
@cutefox I think I'm lost guys- where's Changbin Hyung gone-

Love?
Your tears were getting stuck in your neck and you stifled them back in as you sat on the bench. Chan sat next to you.

"Hey Y/n. Ice cream?", he said offering you some. You shook your head and your tears soaked Chan's shirt. "T-They replaced me Oppa", you said extremely sad.