Greetings from 2022

"What even is this", you said shaking around some stick thing with light in it.

"It's a light stick dumbass- OH WE'RE HERE WE'RE HERE- EEEEE LUCKILY I GOT PARKING OMG OMFG MMFG WE ARE GONNA HAVE THE BEST TIME IN OUR LIFE"

"We?"

"YES MF"

Ji-ho drags you along to the concert. People were constantly cheering non-stop as their impatience was starting to reach an edge. They started chanting random names- it sounded so familiar.

"HELLOOOO STAY"

Was that Ch...

"How are you all? I hope you're all feeling so well...so....who's ready for an AWESOME NIGHT?"

The crowds go crazy and the 8 men perform Maniac. Trying to get a glimpse of them, you softly push your wave through the tough crowd and you saw them for the first time in 5 years.

Stray Kids.

~
"Y/n? EARTH TO Y/N ARE YOU THERE?",
Ji-ho said while literally whacking the fuck out of you.

"YES. YES I AM". You noticed the music changed immediately. "I cannot breatheeee, without you being right by my side, I'll die~"

"COME ON", she shouted and pushed you closer and closer to the stage.

"WTF ARE WE DOING JI-HO?"

"YOU'LL SEE", she smirked.

The crowd was going so wild that some of them started fainting. Seriously? It's just a few words god- (NO ITS NOT ITS CHAN AND HYUNJIN STRIPPING TO THE BARE MINIMUM AND SEXY DANCING OR SUM SHIT 😭) .

She literally opened a latch in the stage and went through some underground tunnel below the stage.

"Woahhh how do you know this shit?"

"I've watched enough YouTube videos", she smirked quite proud.

~
Hyunjin's pov
The lighting went off and I collapsed on the stage, gasping for breath and I felt Chan Hyung collapse beside me too.

"I saw her Hyung. I swear on my life I saw her", I managed to say in my dry raspy voice.

"You're hallucinating again Hyunjin. I can't believe you went on a whole hiatus just for this and pulled up some bullying rumour. You gotta forget about her and move on. She's probably married now". (Not only do I believe that Hyunjin would never bully, the mention of the hiatus was for fictional purposes only. No intentions).

I whacked him hard. Maybe harder than the day he got hit in the jaw by the soccer ball but Chan has grown so much stronger now. Our perfect leader.

"Don't worry Hyung. She's waiting for me".

AUTHOR's POV~
"AYO CHANGBIN PASS ME THAT SHIRT", Felix growled from the other side of the room while Changbin quickly chucked it over while buttoning up his shirt.

"I love you STAY. Nonono. WE love you STAY...ahhh much better", Jeongin said smiling to himself.

"OHHHH WOAhhhHhH~ ahhh that was off. nO WOR-rIEsSsSs STAYYYYY~ ERGH STILL NOT RIGHT", Jisung said with a soft growl.

"You're gonna break our eardrums Hyung", Seungmin joked around and Jisung playfully punched his arm.

Minho was staring at his beautiful face in the mirror and practicing some more smooth dance moves....when he finally saw you and
Ji-ho and through the mirror.

He turned around. "What are you doing here?", his voice said loud enough for everybody to be quiet and look at you.

"W-we- I DON'T KNOW...JI-HO TELL THEM".

Jeongin blinked twice. "J-Ji-ho?"

"HAHHAHA DID YOU SEE STAY'S FACE??? Oh My GoSh tHey'RE sOOoo hOt. We so smashed that one Hyung", Hyunjin said hysterically laughing with Chan while entering the backstage room.

"OH MY FUCKING-", Chan said covering his 172537383 pack abs and bare swearing chest (Skylar ;)).

"We should leave", you said extremely panicked while looking at Ji-ho's face.

She was panicking too and quickly threw something at Jeongin's hands and grabbed you and ran away before any of them could call security.

"WhAt- *pant* did you- *pant*- give them".

"An invitation to our high school re-union",
Ji-ho smiled proudly.

"An invitation to our high school re-union", Ji-ho smiled proudly