Coffee clash

Hyunjin's pov
Sipping our coffee's like strangers on their first date now hm? 'Oh come on Y/n- it's been 30 minutes while we've been staring at each other and not say a word', I thought to myself, checking the time.

I got up dramatically but she finally spoke up.

"Taeyong and I were never dating- he just...wanted to make you feel jealous".

Y/n's pov
I grew awkwardly anxious as he sat back down and was looking at my face sternly. I took a deep breath in before explaining EVERYTHING.

"Well...after I was the one who grew jealous I actually started liking Taeyong again but...the morning before the final game I saw him making out with Heejin... and we broke up for real. Again", I sighed and said in one breath.

Hyunjin's eyes turned soft. He must've realised many things now...now that he has to process the information.

"Well- since we're confessing- can I tell you something?", he asked looking deep into my eyes.

I nodded.

"I kinda like Felix...."

~
Felix's pov
I pushed through the crowds near the bus stand and finally made my way to THE bus. Today was the day Heejin's school was leaving but I have something essential to do today.

I HAVE to confess to Heejin today.

"HEEJIN", I kinda growled in my deep voice since everybody was being too loud. I grabbed the bus hook and jumped up. She turned around as her mascara was dripping all over her cheeks- I felt bad for her...crying in shame.

"H-Heejin. I know this is bad timing but...will you be my girlfriend?", I said pulling out a bouquet from behind my back.

I got pushed off a very angry Taeyong with bandages all wrapped up around his head. God- I hope he didn't lose his brain- oh wait..he never had one.

FELIX ROASTING MOMENT CAUGHT IN 4 K

FLICK THAT HAIR BACK MY MAN, YOU DESERVE IT

"FUCK OFF", Taeyong shouted as the bus doors closed.

Heejin ran at the back of the bus and made a heart with the moist of the bus window. She gave me a soft smile as I leaped in joy. It was a yes...maybe....

~ Author's pov Y/n headed back home thinking about what Hyunjin said

~
Author's pov
Y/n headed back home thinking about what Hyunjin said. What's there to be mad about? You've seen Felix be fruity with Hyunjin sometimes, but you shouldn't be the one who comes in between them.

After studying for a few hours you see the group chat buzzing up.

Stray kids + 2 girls
<Channie: Hyunjin told us everything Y/n- I'm proud of you for tackling that situation quite well!>

<Leebit: Yeah..I can't believe some random IDIOT tried to take our Y/n away from us>

<Brownieboy : also...I'm sorry for making you jealous Y/n>

                                                <Y/nnie: it's fine :)>

<Innie: LETS MEET UP SOMEWHERE!>

<Dandyboy: the karaoke place sounds fun>

<Dwekki: finally- something interesting you've ever said>

                                                 <Y/nnie: mhm..cool>

<Hanji: is everything alright Y/n? You seem a little off key...>

                                  <Y/nnie: yeah everything is Allg>

But it wasn't.

Your life is messed up and you didn't know how to express it.

Authors minor note:
SORRY FOR MAKING THE CHAPTER HALF AS LONG AS IT SHOULD BE <3

Authors minor note: SORRY FOR MAKING THE CHAPTER HALF AS LONG AS IT SHOULD BE <3