Comeback

Okay so Uhm- hi guys- I think I'm having an author's block for this ff- like...I know exactly how I want to end it and all but basically I splittend the whole story into eras and as far as I know- we only have one more era to go and this is the second last chapter of this era- (although I was planning much more and I don't know how to broaden it and stuff) and after that I'm planning to conclude this ff. I MIGHT have a season 2 if my brains comes up with something but I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING THIS <3.

You were stressing out for your life as Bang Chan gently caressed your back. Where's Felix? Where's everybody else?

Well..today was the final exam...you really needed everybody's support now- but nobody is here except for Chan and his ears are turning red whenever you ask him where they are and he obviously knows but he doesn't want to tell you.

You get asked to sit down in the big room for the test and everybody rushes in JUST before closing time and you death glare and them as they give an apologetic look back- ESPECIALLY Felix.

And why's this? Because you're about to graduate! And you don't want you to lose your friends so THEY MUST TAKE THIS EXAM.

*7 hours later*
Everybodies exhaustion was really high.

"We did it...WE'RE GRADUATING", Jisung shrieked and you shook your head.

"ONLY if we pass".

"Which we will Y/nnie", Felix smiled, giving a little forehead peck. You hugged him gently and Felix was staring straight into Hyunjin's eyes- surpRiNgLy his eyes were staring straight into your soul to notice.

"Felix said he wanted to talk to me", he said interrupting your moment. You nodded and walked away with the rest: "don't keep me waiting Lix. You promised me brownie and video game night".

~
Felix's pov
I gulped. I'm going to go ALLLL INNN~ (if yk, yk sTanD Up aNd sHOw yOuR sKiLl) and tell him the truth.

"I'm dating Hee-jin"

"WHAT??"

"Yeah I confessed to her on her last day and- Y/n got me emotionally attached...but the truth is I think I lost my feelings for her...she's better off without me".

"Are you better off without me too?", Hyunjin said as a small tear escaped his eye.

"We are nothing Hyunjin".

"I thought we were- until you betrayed me..but it made sense and now I'm..."

"You're...?"

"I love you Felix- more than friends"

The two got closer as their lips were only inches apart and Hyunjin wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned down on his body.

"In our next life...Y/n will be our groomsmaid", he whispered.

"HYUNJIN THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG WHAT THE FUCK-", Felix laughed out loud and pushed him away.

After a few moments of smiling and staring into each other's eyes, they hugged.

~ The next day in the grand hall
"Today we will have our final exchange students before the class of 2022 departures".

Various different boys and girls in your school uniform stand on the stage.

And one of them was..."HEEJIN", Felix said delighted and you turned your head behind to see Felix was nowhere to be seen...you swear you heard his voice...stop imagining things Y/n....

After the assembly ended, you met up with Changbin and Hyunjin and started casually talking until you saw Felix hugging a female- figure... HEEJIN??

Hyunjin slides in front of you, ruining the view.

"Hyunjin there's literally-"

"NOTHING IMPORTANT TO LOOK AT THERE HAHA"

You tried walking past him but he trapped you in his arms as you tried to shove him off.

"Who knew I'd work out so much just for this day".

"SHUT UP", you whined as Felix and Heejin ran away by the time.

"YOU'RE KIDDING ME HYUNJIN- I NEARLY CAUGHT FELIX CHEATING- why would you even-"

"Because I still like you Y/n", he shrugged playfully. "I'll be waiting for you". He walked away.

You shook your head and finally caught up with Felix and-

"Y/N!"

It was Jeongin.

"Are you coming to the beach tonight? Ji-ho and I are having our first 1 month anniversary!"

Awwww.

"Of course!", you smiled.

Tonight... you said scanning with your eyes for Felix.

I'm ending this tonight Lee Felix.