Chocolate milk

________________~~~_________________You kicked a few pebbles at the bus stop and sigh

You kicked a few pebbles at the bus stop and sigh. It was 7:15 am and they were both so late. You wave at Ji-ho and she smiles back happily. She is honestly the best- no wonder Hyunjin has a crush on her..anyway less about her..WHERE ARE THOSE COWARDS.

You were instructed to get on the bus and while getting on you heard a VERY loud.."BOO", from behind you. You get startled and turn around to see Hyunjin smirking. Tall, handsome, extremely hot with like the cutest smile ever. Hwang Hyunjin. He is so caring, compassionate and loveable. You just wanted to hug him on the spot- but FR you have NEVER been this close to Hyunjin before. You felt your breathing hitch.

"What? Never seen a handsome guy before?", he said teasingly.

"I-I- I literally go to a all girls school", you say pouting and turning away from him and you hear him chuckle. "Where's Felix?".

"Ooooo someone's interested", he said nudging your shoulder gently. You shake your head and you finally find Felix. He waves at you and approaches you and Hyunjin. His hair is so fluffy- it's makes you go: <3

"Hey Y/n", he said in his deep voice you heard for the first time. Instant heart attack.

"I-Uhm-hi...", you smiled back.

"Now if you lovebirds are done can we go- my crush is waiting", Hyunjin said irritated.

"God- the "lovebirds" made it so obvious Hyunjin", you heard Felix whisper to Hyunjin as you all get on the bus. Ji-ho waved to you and you waved back.

"Actually.. I'm going to be sitting with Felix if that's okay...", you smiled and she nodded as you and Felix sat behind them. She became completely confused after Hyunjin sat next to her and you felt your phone buzz. It was from Ji-ho.

Ji-ho
<Why is Hyunjin sitting next to me? You should totally be sitting here Y/n!>

<it's okay- idk just to become friends Ig? He thinks you're cool. Felix and I are friends now- and Oh! Maybe since I'm sitting with Felix he sat next to you? Start a convo with him :)

________________~~~________________
You saw Ji-ho and Hyunjin have a light conversation and your jealously sparked- meanwhile you and Felix were awkward asf and he was just staring out the window.

"Look Felix- you know the reason why I called you was because I need you to PROMISE to me to not tell him because I can trust you and since the topic is highly sensitive to me", you sighed.

"Ofc Y/n, anything for you!", he smiled back. He was trustworthy, you can see it in his beautiful eyes.

You groan quietly and hit your back harshly against the bus seat. In order to get here early, you skipped breakfast and you were STARVING.

"Chocolate milk?", Felix said smiling gently. Your favourite.

"Wha- I'm TYSM FELIX", you chuckled and started sipping it. It tastes like HEAVEN. That's when you and Felix finally started talking. He is so funny, pretty and amazing. He felt like a dream come true and you were literally blushing whenever you thought of him. Let's make it official- you have a crush on Felix! You smile and turn towards Ji-ho and Hyunjin. Your smile suddenly faded and the bus stopped.

"Cya Y/n", Felix said caressing your cheek with his thumb. Caring. You loved it.

"Y/NNNN", Ji-ho said clinging onto you. "HYUNJIN. HE IS SO COOL- LIKE TOTALLY CHILL AND SEXY AND HOT AND CUTE AND ADORABLE LIKE YOU WANT TO PINCH HIS CHEEKS AND TOUCH HIS BICEPS", she squealed.

Good for her, he is all hers :,).

"He is PERFECT FOR YOU Y/N", she smiled. Oh how you love the fact she cares for you so much. You smiled back.

"Let's go to class yeah?", you asked and she nodded. Well the tiring day was just about to begin....

 Well the tiring day was just about to begin