Unexpected visitor

You arrive home quite exhausted

You arrive home quite exhausted. "I'm here mum (mom)", you said and she quickly came downstairs with a bag.

"Quick change into this- and there's some jewellery and make up in there too..hurry in the bedroom", she said dragging you there as you sigh.

You changed into a VERY tight and short dress, and despite how uncomfortable you were feeling, it was really pretty and hot at the same time too. You put some light make up on despite the fact your mother would want you to put more on, and you put some nice jewellery on until you decided you were ready. You grabbed a small bag/purse thingo and made your way to the car. "Will you tell me where we're going now?", you say quite impatient.

"You'll see", your father said as he drove to a huge house.

"Woah...", you whispered and silently followed your parents where a sweet middle-aged couple opened the door and greeted you and your parents. You sat with all of them in the lounge and got bored within 15 minutes. You started noticing their house- MASSIVE AND so modern. There was a GRAND staircase with a fountain- oh how you wish you had that in your house. There was glass and decorations everywhere- it was so pretty and you can see the spa and pool right in the backyard- lucky....

Suddenly a small, cute ass doggo came running down the stairs and climbed right onto your lap. And THATS when Hyunjin came walking down the stairs. You have NEVER seen him wear anything else other than his school uniform before- and oh lord he looks so hot in his thin, white, slightly see-through button up shirt and black wide-leg jeans.

"I-I'm sorry", he mumbled and picked up the dog quickly.

"Hyunjin- you're finally here- why don't you take
Y/n to your room as we do grown up talk?", his mother said. Hyunjin sighed and waited for you, and you quietly followed him upstairs to his room.

"Why did you disappear-", you started but he cut you off.

"So you and Felix huh? I asked for your help- not for you to go and flirt off with my friends Y/n", he said pretty mad.

"Woah woah woah- hold up- YOU were the one who was shipping me with him first and now you're acting like the biggest jealous MF", you replied in your defence.

"I'M NOT JEALOUS Y/N- YOU JUST CARE ABOUT HIM MORE THAN ME", he shouts REALLY upset.

His dog starts whining like crazy and clings onto you.

"K-Kkami- I'm sorry for raising my voice", he said trying to reach towards him but Kkami pulls back.

A big drop of water goes plop beside him. Hyunjin looks up seeing you tear up for the first time. You shove him away to leave but he grabs your wrist and pulls you closer.

"Y/n- I'm- please don't leave- I promise I won't act this way again..", he said but you pushed him off.

Suddenly your mums (moms) barged into the room.

"What's going on here~", they cooed.

You wipe your tears away in less than 5 seconds and quickly picked up Kkami. "Just Hyunjin showing me his cute asf doggo", you said as Kkami peacefully relaxed in your arms. The mothers smirked and left.

"They ship us, don't they?", you said as you gently patted Kkami.

"So?", Hyunjin shrugged.

"SO? You're MEANT TO BE WITH JI-HO- oh how lucky Ji-ho is to be this adorable fluffball's future mother", you said tickling Kkami gently.

"I have never seen Kkami be so calm with a girl before- he is like the biggest monster-maniac dog and starts biting his life off people- you will always be Kkami's mother in my eyes", he smiled and sat on his bed.

You awkwardly sat next to him. "Sweet dress", he said teasingly with a smile.

"HYUNJIN- YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE ITTTTT", you whined and he chuckled and gave you his zip-up hoodie. "Cute~", he whispered to himself.

He was right- you did look pretty adorable. "Let's watch a K-drama", he said lounging back on his bed, opening Netflix on his phone.

"Woahh- Mr. Rich- you literally own a TV in your room", you mocked him.

"I prefer watching it on my phone", he shrugged and you both peacefully watched the romantic comedy
k drama, and within an hour you were already cuddling his arm and had your head on his shoulder.  Hyunjin was staring at you- but..he likes Ji-ho it's impossible for him to like you too. A few minutes later your parents barged in for you to have dinner. Sigh.

Everybody had a nice, chill, relaxing dinner- but Hyunjin's eye contact was still firmly in place. As the parents left the dining table, you sat beside him.

"You should really tell everybody on the groupchat that you're okay- everybody is so worried Hyunnie", you said as he lifted his eyebrows in shock.

"Hyunnie?", he mocked you.

"ITS CUTE OKAY", you said in defence.

"You think I'm cute?", he tested you.

"NO I tHinK yOu'RE hOt- OFC I THINK YOU'RE CUTE", you huffed and he chuckled.

"Same thing princess, same thing~", he flirted.

"You gotta get your flirting game up with Ji-ho, not me. OH mY gOd whAt iF She dOEsn'T lIke me- asshole", you mumbled.

He shook his head.
_______________~~~______________
Stray kids
<Hyunnie: hey guys I'm alright- tchh Y/n was SO concerned she literally looks like she wants so slap my face so bad rn>

             <Y/n: HEY THAT IS SO NOT TRUE :(>

<Leebit: everybody social distance from
Y/n!>

<Seungmo: Okay but what is Hyunjin doing with Y/n?>

<Quokka: OOOOOOOOO>

<Channie: ;)>

<Innie: and on top- why is Felix online and reading our messages?!>

<Quokka: Jealousy Jealousy~>

<Dwekki: Y'all seriously->

<Lixie: guys just Stfu>

<Lixie goes offline>
______________~~~______________
"Y/n we're leaving now- say goodbye to everybody!", you heard your mother say from afar. You turned towards Hyunjin. "Goodbye Handsome~", you said about to leave but he interrupted you.

"Y/n...", he said and you chuckled and welcomed yourself into his embrace as you gently hug him.

"Don't do that again Hyunjin- I really missed you more than anything else", you smiled and left.

"Goodbye beautiful....", he whispered.