Silent cry fr

Hyunjin's POV
It took about like- yeah 6 months for me to be able to talk to Y/n again. She refused to even look at me while I'm sure she probably saw me somewhere in the media. I wave at her.

"Y/n- I'm here"

She doesn't even hint a smile and just peacefully sits in front of me.

"Make it quick please- I don't have all day you know", she says in a harsh voice.

"I'm sure somebody as successful as you wouldn't have much time anyways", I reply back calmly just to receive a glare from her.

"So- what do you want?"

"I just want to talk- like a...little recap of our life you know- since high school. And no more lies...so tell me- are you in a relationship or anything?" 

"Seriously- this is the first question you ask me?"

Y/N's POV
God this guy is unbelievable.

"I'm in something more than a relationship", I reply and he looks down.

"So you mean like-"

"Marriage? Yeah"

Awkward silence is held between us.

"What about you?", I ask him.

"Just as single as you left me"

"I didn't LEAVE you"

"Yeah yeah- I get your point successful Park
Y/n"

"I'm NOT Park Y/n anymore okay- I'm married"

"What's your full name now then?"

"Hwang Y/n- "

"Yeah- pretty um...common last name- so when will I meet this husband of yours?"

"Probably never"

"Oh come on don't be like that- we're friends now"

I sigh. So he's not my enemy for once and now he calls himself my friend.

Oh wait wait wait- you must be wondering how we're both here in the first place. Alright reader- hold on tight to this rollercoaster.

6 months ago
(Still Y/n's pov)
I wake up in an unknown.
"JI-HO- JI-HO WHERE..."

"Ah- she's awake", Jisung said sitting on the chair in front of me in some posh manner.

Wtf is he doing-

"YOU- MISS PARK Y-"

"What are you doing Jisung"

"OHMYGOSH- SHE REMEMBERS OH M GGGG"

"Have you been drinking- also where did you bring me"

"We're not going to be here for long. I would like an interview though. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY DIDN'T YOU TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH US? DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND (no don't you dare- "jeogiyo noona, hokshi namjachingu isseyo?") "

"JISUNG- leave her would you?", Chan enters the room. "I'm sorry about him Y/n- how have you been?"

"Great...um...yeah..."

"Hyunjin really badly wanted to talk to you but I told him to give you some space"

"Thank you Chan"

"Would you-"

"Please Chan...I just want to go home".

He books me a taxi and I set back home after learning that Jeongin and Ji-ho had been reunited. How could she take him so seriously? The car halts, awaking me from my daydreams.

Why am I at this beach?

"Excuse me sir but this isn't-"

"I hope you remember this place Y/n", the driver replies.

I better hope that he couldn't read my mind or anything-

"Hyu-"

"Come on- I want to show you something. I promise I'll drive you back home then- no questions about our past asked. I don't even mind if you don't want to have a conversation with me"

Hyunjin's POV
She's so beautiful. Honestly I'm surprised she used to be mine. Chan's high iq strikes again as we tricked y/n into thinking I'm just a usual taxi driver. She hops out of the car knowing she has no other option.

"I asked you out here Y/n. From here onwards I had hoped to have a healthy relationship with you."

I point to the sand. "I carved our initials there while I silently glared at you and Felix- the waves probably wiped it away"

I turn to look at her.

"What are the waves in our lives? What's keeping us separated? Why do you still feel like a stranger to me despite our long lasting friendship and relationship"

Y/n's POV 
"You've become so poetic", I reply

"What-"

"You've changed- also I thought you promised something about not striking a conversation with me"

"I still am- neglecting all the things I promise- so have I really changed?"

I look at him.

"Have you once ever come back for me or did you expect me to be the one searching for you? You left me for fame but I thought you'd be back. You never returned but instead ruined my life, waiting for you and never finding the love interest of my own because you were always on my mind and I cannot move on. And you know what- I did try to reach you but all that got me was hate. You decided to keep me happy until the last day, shattering my heart into pieces because you couldn't keep a promise. You didn't even let me mentally prepare myself for your departure but you just did. We could've secretly been dating? We could've lived a long distance relationship? You decided to break us up. YOU are the waves in our relationship".

"I was trying to protect y-"

"Just take me home if you're not going to apologise or else I'm calling the police"

He drops me off silently.

I slam my back towards the door as I close it and cry into my hands.

Unaware of Hyunjin crying in the car- realising and feeling the pain he caused to Y/n in the first place.

Yes

Yes