High school re-union

"Are they here yet? OMFg OMFg omf imff omfg otmfifmgktimtogrirmritmitmrnr"

"Calm your ass down Ji-ho", you said uninterested, playing with the hem of your dress.

"HOW ARE YOU NOT INTERESTED TO MEET THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE AGAIN
Y/N??", she exclaimed in frustration.

"I forgot all the guys in our grade Ji-ho".

"AH SHUSH HERE THEY COME- ACT NORMAL"

"Can you?"

Enter extreme high pitched screaming and major crowds

"Damn", you said with a casual shrug.

"Which one is Jeongin- oh they all look so different I can't even tell".

Hyunjin's pov
Not that one- or that one. Certainly not that one. Where is she? Did she...even come?

What if she forgot me?

"I can't find them", Jeongin whined.

"Coming here was useless otherwise, let's go back guys- we can go to dance training", Chan sighed.

Minho looked right into my eyes.

"What if she's dead?"

A straight whack behind the head from Changbin served him right as he kitty pouts and walks away.

I sighed and closed my eyes. My heart rate increased but I still didn't feel her presence. Is it too late now?

Y/n's pov
I go outside in the cold and pull my jacket on top of my body. The stars and moon were out today and they were giving me a way more spectacular show than what was going on inside. I don't even want to see their smug ass faces- I never want to recall this night from all those years ago ever again and quietly sip my drink.

"Ergh grrrr", a cat tested me from behind.

I turn around startled and look straight into his mischievous eyes. I growl back.

The cat took out his menacing claws and gets ready to attack me.

"DORI".

"Take better care of your cat", I say not even looking back.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused. You can leave me alone now thanks".

"Woah woah woah miss I don't think you know who you're messing with", the voice started feeling more familiar.

I turn around.

Lee Minho's....................

Husband?
~
Hyunjin's pov
I silently hum silent cry while I lay my head on the window. I'm a married man now. Would
Y/n accept that? I couldn't sleep for days just thinking about meeting her again. I always search the crowds to see her but I never do. I never want to recall back to this day all those years ago....when I broke her heart and-

Why tf is Jisung carrying a girl on his shoulders?

~
Jisung's pov
"Y/n"

"Jisung?"

I try to approach her but she just backs away. "Y/n you look so different now. You're so- so successful. Y/n you have no idea how much I-"

"Han Jisung from Stray Kids, am I right? I'm not a stay but you're...basically everywhere. Anyways, have we met? You seem to know a lot about me", she says looking into my eyes confused.

Does she not remember me?

In a flash, "DORI NO-"

Our Y/n- no what am I saying. Y/...n... she was bleeding from Dori's scratch and lost consciousness. I picked her up. I need to whack some sense into her.

AFTER 6 MONTHS