The game; the finale

Authors pov
You stared at the uniform in your laps. Do you really want to do this? Remember what to put first in your life Y/n! You stood up and put on the cheerleading uniform from Taeyong's team. You were ready. 

Hyunjin's pov
"You're gonna do great Hyunjin, and I know it!", I heard Chan faintly say and patting my back, yet I was too distracted to hear him since my devastation from last night was hurting my heart so much I think it just broke into several pieces.

"HYUNJIN", Minho said whacking the back of my head really hard, breaking me away from my thoughts and I whined in pain.

"Good luck", he smiled and gave me a soft hug and I smiled gently.

I sighed. Only one person can make me happy right now. Ah- here he comes. "HYUNJIN- oh there you are- okay so where on earth is Y/n right now-", Felix said quite worried. Who's gonna tell him she got back with her stupid ex?

"I don't know...let's go", I said weakly smiling at him and we went on the field. My eyes couldn't leave Y/n. She looks so beautiful- yet that uniform on her makes me want to punch a wall.

"Hyunjin", said a soft, deep voice while back hugging me, "good luck", he said and I smiled.

"Thank you Felix". I love his softness. I love him.

~
The final game began and this time me and my team are NOT going to lose. We tried and tried, yet however with no cheating (for once) the other team were successfully handling the ball and scoring, not even giving us a chance. I see Y/n cheering proudly and I sighed. I have to do something. I looked at Taeyong and his mischievous smirk. Something is about to- HAN. His target MUST be Jisung. 

I gave Jisung a secret signal. We made this signal before Taeyong could aim at one of us and we can be prepared for every time of danger. While we were training, we also exercised so possible threats we might face and I am fully sure that my team is prepared. Smart- Isn't it? It was Y/n's idea...before she....left us.

And BANG- Jisung leaped into the air as the ball was making it his way for a dangerous injury, and he swiftly kicked it to Minho who was ready to shoot. And GOAL. If we keep this up...we will win! Now it's time to show Y/n what I've got.

I take the ball from the player running past me and I dodge every single MF tackler and take the ball to the other side of the field on my very own. I score. The crowd is cheering. I'm never going to let them down. (Don't you dare think of the stupid rickroll song 😭)

The game was finally a tie and I see Y/n sitting down anxiously. My team were dodging the ball carefully- we are doing great! Chan's heart full words keep playing in my head. 'Remember even if you don't win this game, at least you'll have us- you'll have Y/n!'

I scored in anger. We are winning now.

I don't want Y/n- I need her. I know her by heart ever since I kissed her at camp. Maybe I have to fight for her with Felix sometimes but I'm not going to let some dumbass Taeyong who brainwashed the fuck out of her. Like- I WAS HER FIRST KISS- NOT EVEN HIM, and they have been dating for 6 MONTHS!

I scored again- yet in jealously this time.

The crowd went silent. Weren't people supposed to cheer for me? I looked around the crowd to see absolute shock in everybody's faces- except for Y/n...who was tearing up.

What?

I turned around and watched the replay on the footage. I just kicked the ball so hard into Taeyong's chest he was swimming in his own blood party and he was laying in the goal- unconscious.

My mind went absolutely blank and the noise of the ambulance and people gushing their way through me made me feel quite dizzy.

The timer stopped, indicating the end of the game and even if the other team tried for a penalty shot, they wouldn't be able to win, since we're already winning.

I made my way towards my team- they would cheer me on?...right?....

I see nobody even paying attention to me and Chan clutching his head in agony. 'Hyunjin always remember- NEVER take revenge. Just be loyal', he once said to me. I looked over at Felix- his soft eyes...my only hope. He was glaring at me.

"HYUNJIN HOW COULD YOU", came a voice from behind me for what sounded like they have been crying for a million years and was about to slap the fuck out of me.

"Y/n...I didn't even..."

"HYUNJIN I LOVE YOU", she said hugging me gently.

I was confused.

But I hugged her back.

It feels so nice to have back what's mine.

Anyway one of my most favourite Hyunjin Fits :)