Cheerleading

"Where are you dragging me off to?", you say whining as Ji-ho literally pulls you off with her at MF 5 AM

"You'll see", she smirked and you rolled your eyes. She pulled you off to the school soccer fields. Oh my- why ON EARTH IS FELIX SHIRTLESS. I-is that Hyunjin? He is literally sweating all over and his hair- this is too hot to handle and it's ONLY 5 AM WTF-

You gulp. "W-why are we here?".

"To spy on Jeong- Hyunjin ofc", she rolled her eyes and pulled you towards THOSE bitchy girls. "Let's try out for the cheerleading squad".

"No way", you whispered but she was serious.

"Look I'm really sorry but- they're no more vacant seats for you", some bitch said.

"And who are you to say that?", you tested her.

"The team captain", she replied. Oh shit.

"Yeah so? Why can't you let Y/n and Ji-ho on the team", said Felix in a stern voice.

"FELIXXXX BABY~ I-I will do so rn", she said and he smiled at you. You blushed hard. His abs were sweating.

"I'm sorry Y/n- she can be a little toxic sometimes", he said standing closer to you.

"WEAR A SHIRT FELIX", you squealed a bit TOO loudly.

"What- you don't like the view?", he smirked.

"No- I mean yes- I mean- I love it- WHAT FELIX- STOP", you covered your eyes as the butterflies in your stomach awakened. You feel him carrying you over his shoulder.

"LIXXXXXX- WTF-", you shrieked and held onto him extremely tightly as he walked you over to 'HIs duDeS'.

"DAMNNN Y/N AND FELIX", Han shouted catching everybody's attention. "You both look like a very hot couple".

"I'm-I- FELIX PUT ME DOWN", you whined and he finally did so. You gently whacked him with a pout and he teasingly pretends to whine.

"Oh so you're a hoe for shirtless men too Y/n?", Minho smirked as you forcefully put a shirt on Felix.

"Yeah- I MEAN WHAT NO-", you said making everybody laugh. You look up to see Hyunjin smile at you.

"So uhhhh..Ji-ho and Hyunjin huh??? What a sweet couple you both would make- don't y'all agree?", you said teasingly nudging Ji-ho even though she was shaking her head in denial. Just say it already Ji-ho.

Everybody kept teasing the two and came up with the ship name "Ji-hyun". Cute...Ig....

You all hear the coach blow his whistle and you quickly approach Hyunjin. "You better impress Ji-ho at training".

"And you better impress me- I mean your friend", he stumbled and you smiled with a chuckle before joining Ji-ho.

"Why are you shipping me with Hyunjin? This is REALLY suspicious Y/n", Ji-Ho said with a pout.