[19]

As Dean is driving us to a hotel nearby, paparazzi go in front of the car and run towards my side of the car. Luckily all the windows are up.

"What do you want me to do?" Dean asks me but I shake my head.

"I'll have to talk to them later on. Right?" I ask him and he nods at me.

"We will wait here".

I nod and get out of the door. When did they find out? I go a bit away from the car and see Dean and Sam getting out of the car and looking at me. The paparazzi start asking a lot of questions but then I notice Dean mentioning me to smile a little and so I do. I smile a bit while answering a few more questions.

"Did he take you because of the time that you sent him to prison?" one of them asks me.

"Due to protocol I can't give any more information about this case".

"But now it's done so why not?".

"I can't do that. I'm sorry".

"What did he do to you? Did he give you drugs?" another person asks me.

"For once again. The questions that you ask me can't be answered".

"So you took drugs".

"I'm not a drug addict".

"What did he do to you?" another person asks me.

"Different stuff which is not to mention".

"Why's that?".

"For personal issues".

"Why can't you answer one question?" another person asks me.

"Because the questions that you make are not for answers".

"Or you just try to act like a bitch" another one says. I take a deep quick breath and look at him.

"I may be a bitch, sir, but unlike you, I die for this country. You just go around and ask all of us questions that can't be answered and then you refer to us as bitch or jerk or asshole. I have seen how you talk and let me tell you that for this reason, you can end up in jail if I want to. So watch out. I already said it. Due to protocol I can't say anything more. When this whole situation comes to an end then you probably will have information about this case but for now the questions that you ask are impossible to answer".

I leave them while they continue asking questions and taking pictures. Dean, Sam and I enter the car and Dean drives away. I keep my stare out of the window and try to relax. After 10 minutes we arrived at the hotel. Dean hands me my card back and we all walk inside. We booked a room and walked upstairs. Like it was obvious there are two beds. Dean and I take the big bed in one room and Sam takes the other bed. Our bedrooms are two different but in the same room. Sam was fast asleep so Dean closes the door of our bedroom and comes and sits next to me. For a moment no one of us talks but then he decides to ask me something.

"How are you feeling?" I keep my stare in front, not bothering to look at him.

"Better? At least I guess".

"That's what you like to say?".

"Absolutely" he nods, not looking at me either.

"Are you going to tell me the truth?".

"Nope".

"No. Okay" we remain silent for a few seconds. "May I learn why?".

"Because I don't like talking about my feelings".

"But I'm your brother".

"That doesn't change anything".

"Mhm. Okay. Wanna go for a drink?" I look at him and he looks back to me.