[4]

Dean drives Sam and I at the bridge which is on 4100-4274 Center St, Fillmore, CA 93015. We arrive at 8 am and we see officers waiting there when two other officers are closer to a car. I look at my badge wallet and then at Dean.

"Do you have a badge wallet?" I ask him as I stare at my own.

"The fake one" I nod at him and look at Sam.

"Sam?".

"No. I-" Dean cuts him off as he throws him a fake badge wallet. "Thanks. I guess".

"Let's go".

We all get out of the car but I place my gun on my waistband like I always do. Dean and Sam stare at me as I'm doing so.

"Protection first".

"They are officers" Dean says.

"My last case was a dead raped child and guess who did all these. An FBI agent. Don't tell me that they are officers" I close the door.

"Let's just go to get it done" Sam says. We walk towards them but they stop us.

"What are you doing here, guys? Who are you?" I showed him my badge wallet.

"Yn Winchester" they look at Dean and Sam. "Coworkers. Dean and Sam Winchester".

"Siblings".

"That's right".

"Can I check it out?".

I look at Dean and Sam and they show their fake badge wallets. He nods and they put their badge wallets back into their pockets. I mentioned him to not put them in their pants pockets but they didn't understand it. I notice the officers to look at them confused.

"You had two similar cases and a few months ago. Isn't that right?" Dean asks the officer as he walks around the car. He does the wrong questions.

"That's right".

"Any familiar thing?" the officer seems skeptical.

"My coworker means if those cases that took place here had any similar characteristics. Same place as we already know some things about it but not everything, same suspect or witnesses. Anything possible that could show us how to continue" he looks at me interesting. The same goes for Sam and Dean too.

"The last suicide happened two miles up from here".

"Suicide?" Sam asks the officer.

"That's how we take them. No witnesses. No suspects. No crime".

"Can I take a look at the car?" I ask him and he nods.

"We will wait you at the car" Dean says and I nod. They walk away.

"Can I have a pair of gloves?".

"Sure" he hands me.

"Thank you".

I put them on and go over the car. I look around at the back seats and the passenger seat and then I go over the driver seat. I notice blood on the steering wheel and the seat.

"Has this blood gotten tested?".

"Yes. Here you go" he hands me some papers.

"That's the boy that died?".

"Yes. That's him".

"Do we have any news from his girlfriend? Peterson told me that this young man had a girlfriend but she isn't here at the moment. Where's she?" I check under the seat and find a lighter and put it in an evidence bag.

"She is at the town. She is putting posters up searching for him. We can't prove to her that he suicide".

"Great. That could work. Will I find her in the town?".