[12]

We all enter Dean's car and he starts driving. My phone buzzes and I check it. Unknown number.

- Yn, this is Peter. We were on a mission but something went wrong. We were held hostage for about 24 hours at least. We need orders so we can continue.

- first of all are you all okay?

- yes. We are all okay. No one hit.

- okay. That's perfect. What's the case?

- Gabriel's death.

- you were searching for his half brother?

- that's right.

- alright. So listen to me. He is smart. Really smart actually but you need to get this done quickly. I don't think that I will be able to be there to help you out. I'm kind of really far away at the moment. Are you at the office?

- no. We are following him around the town.

- perfect. Well. He will probably go to his house. When he enters, someone will knock on the door. Try to act that you or whoever will knock is not on the FBI. Someone else has to enter from the window. It is always open and there is not danger of falling. He has a balcony.

- okay. That's understandable. Then we are arresting him?

- absolutely. When all these are done, text me again. Alright?

- alright. Talk to you later.

- bye.

I leave my phone on my lap and look outside.

"Yn?" Dean says.

"Yeah" I look at him.

"Everything's alright?".

"I guess".

"What's the matter?".

"My old boss".

"Isn't he dead?".

"Yeah" I say with a sigh. "He didn't suicide. His half brother killed him and now they are trying to catch him".

"Why would his half brother want to kill him?" Sam asks me.

"Because he wanted fame. The whole time. Since I met him till today".

"I can't understand how those siblings think" Sam asks but I look at Dean before I answer.

"Maybe he had orders from someone else to kill my boss. Who knows?" I look at Sam before Dean looks at me. "And maybe he didn't have another choice. You can't go against someone powerful".

"You're right".

We continue in silence. Actually Dean puts music on but that's nothing different. We are close to a gas station and Dean makes a stop.

"Alright. We will be in Tutumkari until noon, then north and we will arrive in Bisbi until midnight" Dean says and I nod but Sam is on his phone. "Sam wears women's underwear" I cover my mouth to hide my laugh.

"I'm just busy" Sam replies.

"Busy with what?" Dean asks as he exits his car and goes to put gas in it.

"I read my emails".

"Emails from who?" I ask him.

"From my friends in Stanford".

"You're kidding. You are still keeping with your friends from college?" Dean asks him this time.

"Why not?".