[11]

Dean, Sam and I arrive at a hotel and pay a room for the night. We all go upstairs, lock the door and lay on the beds. Sam alone and Dean and I at one bed. There are only two beds anyway. Sam was fast asleep. I sit up at the bed and see Dean sitting at his bed too. I walk outside at the balcony slowly and sit at the chairs there. I see Dean doing the same but he closes slightly the door so we don't wake Sam up. Dean sits next to me and we stare at the view.

"Dean?" I ask but keep my stare in front. Just like him.

"Yeah".

"Why did your eyes bleed?" he lets out a sigh.

"It's not a huge secret anymore, Yn. Our dad told me that no matter what will happen, if you or Sam get possessed by anything, I will have to kill you two. He told me to do that for my own good. For my protection" I remain silent. "Why did your's bleed? If it wasn't for your boyfriend and son, then what was the reason?".

"Maybe I made a mistake that could cost my job but luckily my old boss covered me up. I killed the wrong person" he looks at me but I keep my stare in front. "But ... " I take a deep breath before I continue talking. "But I was so unlucky that I didn't kill only that innocent person but his whole family too. His family took their guns out and I shot them so I don't die but I guess everything would be better if I hadn't shot them".

"You would be dead" he looks in front too.

"Why should I care? I wouldn't have lost anyone. Just my life".

"We would".

"You wouldn't even know".

"That doesn't mean that I want to lose you, Yn" I look at him and he looks back to me. "You're my sister" I chuckle.

"Well I haven't been a very good sister since John sent me away".

"You tried. Dad didn't let you" I look back in front just like he did.

"I guess".

"Why did you want to call her and not me or Sam?" he looks at me but I don't look at him.

"Because Sam blames himself for what happened to Jessica. I didn't want to lose him because of that".

"Why didn't you let me?".

"Because deep down to my heart, I wanted to die" I look at him and our eyes lock but then I shake my head. "I got sent away from our house because of our father. Then I had to find a job so I can go to college which good for me, it wasn't essential. I got accepted from the FBI fast enough and I didn't have any need to find a job. Nor to finish college. You can say that I paid them really well so I can get this job".

"What?".

"But I proved them eventually that I deserved to get accepted and that's why I'm now one of their best people in there. Their ... Boss".

"And I destroyed that because I came and took you" he says with a sigh and looks in front.

"You didn't destroy it. You proved me that it's not a shame to show your feelings and who you really are sometimes".

"But you don't show your feelings".

"Maybe I don't show them that much. Maybe sometimes you and Sam don't understand that I show them".

"I'm not good with reading the feelings of the other. At least not someone's that can hide it really well".

"Good for me" I say and softly chuckles and look in front. "I'm sorry for leaving".

"You shouldn't be sorry. You couldn't stay there. Not with dad" I sigh. "You made the right choice".

"I start regretting that".