[16]

Nightmare

"Hello?" I hear my father's voice and look around.

"What ... Where's he?".

I run around but there is nothing in the room other than darkness. It's dark and empty. I run around and there is nothing that I can see. Where is he? I heard him.

"DAD?" I keep looking everywhere around but I can't see anything yet.

"Yn, is that you?".

"Yes. Where are you?" I look everywhere around. I feel like someone will attack me or something.

"I don't know. I can't see very clearly".

"Keep talking. I'll come to you".

"Be careful. I heard someone talking a while ago. I don't know who or where he is".

"Is it a man?".

"I think so but it's not human. It's unnatural".

"Supernatural?".

"Exactly" I look around.

"I think I'm close. Continue talking".

"Did you get hurt?".

"No".

"Perfect" I stop walking at all.

"What did you just say?".

"I said perfect" I turned around and saw him sitting down a bit away from me. "Yn. Here" he waves at me and I run near him. I kneel down and look at him.

"Are you okay?".

"Yes. I'm perfectly fine" I see blood on his side and look confused.

"Are you bleeding?".

"It's not my blood".

"Is someone else here too?".

"Was. Come with me".

I help him to stand up and we follow the blood. Suddenly I see Dean and Sam laying at the ground in a pool of blood. I run near them and kneel down next to them. They can't be dead.

"How did they die?".

"Knife".

I look confused that he knew that. I hear him taking steps near me so I stand up. I see him having a knife to his hand and he tries to attack me. I fought back and luckily he didn't cut me.

"Stop it".

"You deserved to die. Not them".

"I don't. It was your fault" I threw his knife away.

"You killed your brothers, stupid".

"I didn't kill anyone" he drops me back and I groan in pain.

"You killed them all" he comes near me and kicks me as hard as he could and I let out a scream.

"STOP IT".

"YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING".

He tries to kick me again but I catch his leg and push him back. I stand up and we start fighting. I punch him once but then he punches me too and continues do. He drops me down again and walks near me. He stands right in front of me.

"Listen to me, asshole. Those people in the FBI are dead because of you. Because you weren't there to protect them. Your old boss, Gabriel, is dead because of you. Because you didn't arrest his murderer. Also all those people that you killed. Those innocent people".