[14]

Dean and I are at a cafe while Sam makes a few calls. Our orders have come and Sam finally walks near us.

"Your demi caffeine double coffee with vanilla is getting cold 'Francis'" Dean says to Sam and I softly chuckle.

"Dean" Sam says before he sits down.

"Anything?" I ask Sam.

"I put them to search the FBI list for missing people. I'm sorry, Yn. There is no one 'Unknown X'. There is no one that looks like dad's description. I checked the signs from the car for driving violations".

"I think dad doesn't want to be found" I say.

"Check this out" Dean says and Sam and I go near him from each side and look at the laptop. "It's a report from the 'Plains Courier' in Ankeny, IA".

"Around 100 miles from here. 'The mutated body was found near the victim's car, parked on a nine-mile road. Authorities are unable to provide a realistic description of the killer. The sole eyewitness, whose name has been withheld is described as 'distraught' by police. She is questioned and she said that the killer was ... Invisible'" Sam reads from the laptop. I look at Sam and he looks back to me.

"It can be interesting" Dean says.

"It could be nothing at all. One witness that didn't see anything, doesn't mean that it's the Invisible Human" I say.

"Well what if it is?" Dean looks at me. "Dad would have checked it out" I sigh.

"Time for another ride. Yay" I say sarcastically and they both chuckle.

"Let's go" Sam says.

We all leave the cafe and enter Dean's car for once again. He drives away fast enough. We have a 100 mile to drive until we arrive. I keep, the whole time, my stare at my arm. My prosthetic arm. How could I let this happen? How? I forget about it when we come to a stop. We see a lot of people. Teenagers mostly. We all get out of the car.

"Why did we come here?" Sam asks Dean.

"Because here is where the victim was living" Dean answers him. We walk towards a few boys. "Nice wheels" Dean says to them. "We are from the church in Ohio. We are new in town. Transferred. We are looking for a place to stay".

"Let me show you a room" a boy says and gets us upstairs. "I don't know how much your ... Sister will like it but I can't do anything" Dean tries to say something but I cover his mouth and push him to walk forward. We arrive out of a room and the boy leaves. We enter and see a guy painting his body.

"Who are you?" the boy asks.

"Your new roommates" Sam answers.

"Can you do me a favor? Can you paint my back? We have a match today" Dean and I look at each other.

"He's the artist. He can do anything with a paintbrush" I say and point to Sam. Sam is dead staring at me while me and Dean sit down.

"So. Marf. Is it true?" Dean asks him.

"What?".

"We heard that someone here was killed the last week".

"Yeah".

"What happened?" Sam asks.

"They say that a psycho killed him with a knife. Maybe some drug addict. Rits was a good guy".

"Was he in any relationship?" Sam asks him again.

"No. Just with a girl. With Lori Sorenson".

"Who's she?" I ask.