[18]

I don't know if minutes passed or hours or days but Allan enters the room that he has me and throws me my phone.

"One call for the truth".

"I'm not going to say anything to you".

"One fucking call" I breathe out and nod.

"On speaker?".

"Of course".

I think about it for a second and then I call Dean but he doesn't answer his phone. I let it ring a lot of times until it hangs up on its own. Allan grabs the phone from me and puts it into his pocket.

"You had your chance".

"But he didn't answer".

"Not my problem that he doesn't care about you".

"He cares".

"Keep lying to yourself, Winchester. Keep lying because you are definitely going to lose hope" I stare at him. Unfortunately he is right. "Ha. I'm right, aren't I?".

"Shut up".

"You know that he doesn't care about you. You give everything on both of them but they don't do back. They hate you".

"They don't hate me".

"Well they definitely will after you won't tell them the truth".

"What truth?" he smirks at me.

Skip that part because it's going to be mentioned afterwards when Yn will be with her brothers.

When he exits the room, I immediately take my phone with shaky hands and call Dean again. This time he answers on the second ring.

"Yn?".

"At the house that you let me the first day" I whisper as low as I can.

"Are you there?".

"He kidnapped me. Come here. Please".

"I'll be right there".

"Quickly. Please".

"Why are you crying?".

"Dean, now. Now".

I hung up the phone and threw it away. I hug myself and stay in the corner of the room. I heard a sudden gunshot which made me flinch. I look at my hands and softly sigh as I notice that I'm shaky. I run my hands through my hair.

"Shhhh. Calm down. Calm down. It's okay. Everything's alright. Nothing happened. Everything's alright".

I try to calm myself down as much as I can. I hear a hit on the door and hide my head between my legs.

"YN"" that's a familiar voice. "YN, IT'S US. HEY. YN" I look over the door and see Dean standing there.

"D-Dean?" then I see Sam too. "Sam?".

"Where are the keys, Yn?" Sam asks me.

"His back pocket" I see Sam running away.

"Yn? Hey. Look at me".

"Are you blind? I am looking at you" he softly chuckles and I smile at him.

"Come on. Come close to the door".

"I'm not a child to talk to me like that".

"Just come here, bitch" I stand up and walk near to the door.

"Are you going to tell me a secret?" he softly laughs.

"Hey. Listen to me. Tell me what he did" I hear footsteps and I shake my head.