[9]

Dean drives Sam and I at a cafe. When we arrive we all go and order coffee. No one of us talks but when I look at my coffee I manage to say something.

"Before at the bus station, it could be my imagination but I swear that the man in the hotel room was our father" I looked at Dean when I finished my sentence. I shake my head as our eyes lock. "He was real".

"We believe you, Yn. Don't worry" Sam says and I run my hands through my hair and then I hide my face with my hands.

"It was fucking real" I say in a low voice. "It was someone else. That's for sure but what does that mean? Why did it appear to me?" I look at both of them. "Who was he?".

"It wasn't dad. Are you sure about it?" Dean asks me.

"He would never say anything like that" he stares at me without knowing what to say. Sam's phone rings and he checks it.

"Go" Dean says as he keeps his stare at me.

"I-" Sam tries to talk but Dean cuts him off.

"Sam, go" Sam answers the call and walks out of the cafe. Dean takes my hands to his and I look at him. "Did he react anyhow strange when he saw you?".

"He came knowing that I would be in this room".

"I mean when you saw him. When you understood who he was" I shake my head.

"He came because he wanted to hurt me or possibly kill me. I don't know. I can't be sure for anything".

"What did you do when you saw him?" I stare at him for a minute before I look at Sam outside talking on the phone.

"I simply straighten up" I look back to Dean and he sighs.

"Maybe this person or spirit or I don't know what knows that you hate our father".

"Hate" I chuckle while saying that. "How fun" I pull my hands on my face again. Dean takes his chair and comes and sits next to me.

"I can clearly understand your fear".

"I'm not scared of him. Like you said, I simply hate him".

"It's not something to be scared of him. Sam is too".

"I'm not scared of anything. Alright?".

"As you wish".

He goes the chair but to its place and sits there again. Just then he looks over the door and minutes later Sam walks inside and comes and sits with us.

"I found a case" we both look at him. "Let's go".

We all walk outside and enter Dean's car. Sam at the backseat, I at the passenger seat and Dean drives.

"Where am I driving?" Dean asks Sam.

"Toledo, Ohio" Sam answers and we look confused but Dean starts driving anyway.

For the whole ride we didn't say anything. We were in the middle of the ride. Dean looks at me and then looks back to the road.

"What?" I ask him and look at him. Sam looks at both of us.

"Nothing".

"What is it, Dean?".

"Were you scared of dad?".

"I told you that I'm not scared of anything".

"Then what is it?".

"It's nothing".

"It's something, Yn. Something serious happened but you don't tell me about it".

"Well maybe I don't want to tell you about it".