[13]

I fell asleep while Dean was driving us out of the town but I woke up by a pain in my arm. I groaned and pulled my head back.

"Yn?" Dean asks immediately.

"My arm. It ... It hurts a lot" I shut my eyes.

"We have to go to the hospital".

"No no no. I'm going to be okay".

"Yn, I'm not joking right now. You have to go to a hospital. It could even cost your life" I sigh.

"You're the driver, you're deciding".

"That's what I thought".

He drives fast enough to the closest hospital that he can find. Finally we came to a stop around 30 minutes later. He looks at me and I look back at him. By now I have sweat really bad due to my stress and my pain.

"Sam. Wake up" Dean says and Sam wakes up.

"What? Where are we?" Sam asks confused.

"At the hospital. Let's go".

Sam immediately gets out of the car and helps me to get out. Dean locks the car and then we all enter the hospital. We go to the reception. From the first sight and only, the receptionist is really mean and won't help me immediately. I'm sure about it.

"Hey. Excuse me. Can you help my sister? She got shot" Dean says.

"Take a seat over there and when the doctor is ready, I'll call for you" the receptionist says.

Dean and Sam look at each other and then at me. I pull my good arm away from Sam and take my FBI badge wallet out of my pocket and show it to her. Her eyes widened when she saw it.

"Now listen to me. Alright? I have a bullet inside my shoulder for one whole day. Maybe one and a half. I need to get it out as fast as possible because believe it or not, I don't want to lose my arm. Even if I think that it's too late already. Now. Call a doctor to come. Am I clear?" I say to her.

"Yes, ma'am" the receptionist says.

"That's what I thought".

"Take a seat and I'll call the doctor immediately" I nod and turn around to go and sit down but I feel dizzy. Dean catches me and they both (Dean and Sam) look at me.

"Yn?" Sam says.

"I-I need to sit down. I feel like I'm going to faint" I say.

"Let's go" Sam says again.

The moment that I take another step forward, I fall forward but luckily Dean catches me before I fall at all. I don't remember anything else. Just black.

Skip a day

When I first opened my eyes and looked around, I noticed Dean and Sam sleeping at two chairs next to my bed. I do the move to sit up but when I try to put force to my arms to sit up, I fall from the right side. I look slowly at where my right arm should be but it's not. I look at the table next to me, a prosthetic arm. I feel tears filling up my eyes but I take a deep breath and try to relax. I don't want to cry. Not in front of my brothers. At least not in front of Sam. I don't have any problem to cry in front of Dean but with Sam it's different. I don't want him to see me breaking down. I pull my left arm on my face and sigh.

"Yn?" I lower my arm and see Sam looking at me.

"Yeah, buddy?" I say as I smile at him. He smiles back to me.

"We thought we lost you for a moment".

"You won't get rid of me that easily, Sammy" he chuckles and I smile at him. "Umm ... Can you tell me exactly what happened?".