[6]

It's finally the next morning. Sam listens to something that his girlfriend sent him when Dean walks inside.

"Hey. I'm going to eat something at the cafe a bit away from here. You want anything?" Dean asks us while he is wearing his jacket.

"No" we both say. Dean walks outside and closes the door behind him. My phone rings seconds later. Dean. I put him on the speaker.

"What?" Sam asks.

"Guys, officers. Get off" Dean says. Sam and I stand up.

"What about you?" I ask.

"Uhh they saw me. Go find dad" and he hangs it up. Sam looks from the window.

"An officer is coming".

"Let's go. From the bathroom".

We both run at the back of the house. The window is small but there is a chance we can leave. Sam goes first and just then the door opens. I jump off immediately and run behind Sam. We go around the house and see the officer putting handcuffs on Dean.

"Fuck" I say in a low voice.

"And now?" Sam asks.

"We are taking out stuff from our room and then drive to go and find dad like Dean said. Let's go".

We go from the back again and enter the room that I had paid for. We get in from the window and we look around.

"No" I ran over the table but the diary isn't here.

"What?" Sam asks.

"Dad's diary" I look at him. "They took it" he sighs and I run my hands through my hair. My phone rings and I immediately answer it. "Peter?".

"The boss is getting you out of duties for a year. Your name will still be in the FBI but you won't work".

"Wait what? Why not? What did I do?".

"I don't know but he said that you're in big trouble when you come back here".

"Well that won't happen for a while".

"PETERSON".

"Yn, I have to hang up. He is calling for me. Talk to you" he hangs up and I sigh.

"What happened?" Sam asks.

"I'm out of duties".

"What? Why?".

"Because my boss is a bitch. That's why" he sighs. "Now let's go. We have to get to the husband quickly".

"Let's go".

We leave from there carefully and run the street. We start walking over to the man's house. It wasn't far away but it wasn't 5 minutes away either. We walked for around 20 minutes and then we arrived at his house. Sam knocks on the door. A man opens the door.

"Hey. Umm ... Are you Joseph Wells?" Sam asks.

"Yeah" Joseph said.

"Can we maybe ask you a few questions, Mr. Wells?" I ask him.

"Sure" we start walking at the back of his house and Sam hands him a photo. "Yeah, he was older but that's him. He came three or four days ago. He said he is a reporter".

"That's right. We are working on the same case" Sam says.

"I don't know in what story you all are working on but the questions that he asked me ... "

"It has to do with your old wife Konstans Wells?" I ask him.

"He asked me where she is buried".

"Where is she again?" Sam asks him.