[2]

Skip years

Sam: 21 years old
Yn: 25 years old
Dean: 26 years old

Yn is in San Francisco and is working
Sam is in San Francisco and is going to college

Yn Winchester POV

I don't know what time it is but I was asleep when my phone rang and I answered it.

"Yes".

"Agent Winchester, I'm agent Ralf Anterson. There's a case" I sit up on my bed.

"Where am I coming?".

"At the Presidio. The park".

"I'll be right there".

We hung up and I immediately got dressed up in my FBI uniform. I check at the time. 9 pm. I grab my helmet and my keys and run downstairs. I put on my helmet and drove immediately at the 'Presidio' park like Ralf Anterson told me on the phone. Minutes later I'm there. I park my motorcycle, take my helmet off and walk towards them. The police officers try to stop me but I show them my FBI badge wallet and they let me through. A man walks near me.

"Are you Yn Winchester?".

"That's me. Who am I talking to?".

"Ralf Anterson. We will work together on that case".

"Gladly. What's the case, Anterson?" I put on my gloves like he has already. We walk towards the victim and kneel down.

"A young boy was found. He seems to be around 9 years old. He was raped by this stick that is placed into ... "

"You can talk without any problem. Into his ass" he nods at me and I nod back at him. "What else?" I look at the boy's neck.

"The person that did it, cut the boy on his throat but he didn't catch the carotid artery do the boy didn't die. Afterwards, the man or the woman that did it, cut the boy from the left shoulder till the right shoulder".

"Actually from the right shoulder to the left shoulder. If you check here, Anterson, you can notice that the blade was going from right to left".

"You're right".

"I'm always right. Sorry to say that".

"Yeah. I learned about that".

"Mhm" we both stand up. "Well. We will need a test DNA from the cum that is over the boy. This man or woman definitely did finish on the boy. He or she got hard by it. Anyway. We also need a blood test and to find out who the boy is. Find the piece of skin that is missing and what are those bites on his body. Also test his whole body and especially that stick. That's not a normal vase".

"I'm well aware of that, Winchester".

"So. Let's get those ready" I look at a sheriff behind us. "A blood test, test DNA by the wetness on top of the boy but also the boy's wetness. Information about the bites, where's the missing piece of skin and test the stick out".

"Yes, ma'am" he rushes away. My phone suddenly rings. Unknown number. I look confused and I guess Ralf saw that.

"Everything's alright?" he asks me.

"Yeah. Give me one second" I walk a bit away from him and answer the call. "Yn Winchester. I'm listening to" nothing. No one talks on the other line. "Hello?" I look confused and hang it up. Ralf walks near me.

"We are going back to the station and investigating more into it".

"On it".

He gets into his car and I put on my helmet. I drive away and arrive at the station a lot faster than he did with his car. I wait for him to arrive after all. I didn't have to worry. When he arrives, we both walk inside. We enter the office and I sit down and open my laptop. I start hacking the street cameras and he starts reading a few papers.