[15]

It's late at night and we go to a bar. Sam and I stay outside while Dean goes inside to buy some stuff. Sam has a newspaper on his hands while I go a few metres away to call Peter. He doesn't answer. Maybe he is on a mission. I called once again but nothing. I put the phone into my pocket and start walking towards Sam again but then my phone rings and I stop. Peter. I sigh in relief and answer the call.

"Hey. Peter" no one talks. "Peter? Do you hear me?" still nothing. "Umm hello?" I hear someone muffling something. "I'm sorry. I didn't hear you" I hear something like a slap and look confused.

"WHO TOOK MY PHONE AGAIN?" I hear Peter yelling.

"Oh shit shit shit. PETERSON? I FOUND IT ON MY DOOR SECONDS AGO" I hear a man saying while I guess he hands Peter's phone to Peter.

"Who are you ... Shit. Yn?".

"Hey. Peter".

"Hey. Sorry about that. My coworker just found it. I lost it".

"No worries. How are things over there? I didn't learn any news".

"Well everything's alright actually. We got a few cases but one turned out to be actually suicide".

"Is that hundred percent sure?".

"Yes. I can even send you the files".

"No. It's alright. I trust you".

"Cool".

"It's like you're the boss though. You do everything. I owe you a lot".

"You don't owe me anything and you are the boss, Yn. The best since today. You do a lot even if you are not here and that's what matters".

"Ah please stop. I'm already emotional enough".

"Why? What happened?".

"Nothing much. Just my older brother saw my Medusa tattoo and we have some stuff to discuss. I got that".

"Ah I remember that tattoo. We had gone to do it together. I got the infinity tattoo".

"Yeah. That's true".

"Ah I'm so glad that we caught that asshole that assaulted you".

"Me too actually. My first ever case".

"That's true. Mine too. We joined the FBI the same day".

"Yeah" I feel a hand on my hand and I see Dean. I smile softly at him and he nods at me. I nod back at him.

"Peterson, I need blood test DNA" I hear someone saying.

"Shit. I forgot. Yn, I'll call you back in a while" Peter tells me.

"Okay. Bye, Peter".

"Bye, Yn" we hung up and I put my phone back into my pocket and then I looked at Dean.

"How are you?" Dean asks me.

"Better. I think".

"Better according to what?".

"Before you find out about anything".

"You could tell me".

"I couldn't".

"But why?".

"Because I would have to show you my other tattoos too".

"Other tattoos? You got more?".

"Three more".

"Where are those?" I take my leather jacket off and I point at the middle of my arm. "Fighter?".