[8]

We all came to a stop around 1 hour away from where the coordinates, that dad left us, show us where to go. We all go to a cafe and Dean and Sam are discussing about the place and all these but I'm just staring at my cafe without talking or doing anything at all.

"Yn?" I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Dean calling for me. I look at him and notice that they both are staring at me.

"Yes. What happened?".

"What are you thinking about?" Dean asks me and I let out a sigh.

"Gabriel's funeral. My boss's actually" I look back down to my cafe.

"Do you want us to go back so you can go at his funeral?".

"We have to find dad".

"It won't be something for a day".

"Well ... I thought of something but ... " I look at them. "I know that you won't like it".

"What is it?" Sam asks me.

"What if I go with the bus back home and you two-"

"No" Dean says.

"Dean, come on. We have to find dad and we can't stop now because of a funeral".

"You're not going alone".

"What will happen?".

"Everything bad could happen".

"Dean".

"No. You won't go alone".

"You know that you can't stop me if I think of something".

"Well I'll try".

"Please" he sighs.

"And how will we meet after?".

"I'll take the next bus and come back here or I'll come with my motorcycle. If it didn't explode after my house got on fire".

"You won't go back to your house. Right?" I look at him and then back to my cafe.

"I don't know what I'll do" he runs his hands through his face and hair and then looks at me.

"Do you promise to be careful?" I chuckle.

"I'm always careful".

"Do you promise?".

"I promise".

"Come on. I'll go you at the bus station".

"Okay".

We all walk outside and enter Dean's car again. He drives all of us at the bus station. We all get out and I look at the times that the bus will arrive in San Francisco. It will leave in 5 minutes. I turn and look at my brothers.

"Find dad. Alright? I won't be late. When the funeral will be done, I'll stay to discuss for a while with the people from the offices and then I'll come back to you. We will talk".

"Stay safe. Alright?" Dean says.

"I promise you".

"Okay".

"But you have to promise me to take a good care of my guns" they both chuckle.

"Do you have the one that you always carry with you?" Sam asks me.

"Yup. Always".

"Good" I see the buss stopping in front of us and people start entering.

"We will talk. Stay safe, boys".

"You two" they both say and I enter the bus.

The ride back home was quiet. I couldn't fall asleep even if I was feeling really tired. I look at the time when we arrive. 3 pm. I have 3 more hours before the funeral. I go back to my house and stand out of it staring at it for a while. Then I enter and I look everywhere around. There is nothing anymore here. I go upstairs and look at the room that my boyfriend and son died. There is nothing. Just everything that the fire left and everything that the explosion didn't destroy.