32. Corkscrew [M]

🌶Warning: Steam Ahead🌶

Like before, you have the option to skip this chapter entirely. No plot points here. 

••••••••••

Miles and Shawn had settled on the couch. The TV had long been turned off, and slow blues played softly in the background. The day had been challenging, but spending the afternoon and evening with Shawn made it worthwhile. 

Miles groaned. "I should probably head back."

Shawn tightened his hold on him. "What if you stay the night?"

"You would be okay with that?"

Shawn kissed his neck. "More than okay. Stay the night with me."

Miles sighed under the onslaught of kisses. He grabbed his phone and distractedly sent Danny a message to tell him he wasn't going home. He dropped his phone on the coffee table and wrapped his arms around Shawn's neck.

"Take me to bed, darling," Miles murmured, drawing a groan from Shawn.

Shawn picked him up and carried him through the house to the bedroom. He dropped Miles on his bed, and his look turned hungry. However, Miles was content to be his prey. Shawn pulled off his shirt and unbuttoned his slacks, never breaking eye contact with Miles.

Miles licked his lips from the temptation, and his hands ran down his stomach until he grabbed his cock over his pants. With his other hand, he beckoned Shawn over.

Shawn approached Miles, hovering over him, and kissed down his chest to his stomach. His hands slipped under Miles' shirt and pushed it upwards. Miles worked with him, lifting himself from the bed just enough to allow Shawn to pull off his shirt. Shawn's nimble fingers were quickly on Miles' pants, lowering the zipper and slipping them off with his underwear. 

Shawn groaned at the sight. "You're beautiful."

Miles flushed from the compliment. "Beautiful? Really?" He didn't believe adjectives should be bound to genders, but hearing it from Shawn made him almost bashful. 

Shawn gave an appreciative mhmm. "Beautiful. Captivating. Irresistible. So fucking perfect. I'm tempted to chain you naked to my bed so you never leave."

Miles felt a shiver from the possessiveness of his declaration. "We'll have to explore bondage some other night."

Shawn's lips curled to a primal smile. "Oh, yes. That is definitely on the list."

He lowered himself so he was on top of Miles and gave him a ravenous kiss, desperate to consume him.  

Miles broke away with a gasp. He canted his hips upward, nearly melting from the friction of feeling his bare cock rub against Shawn's slacks. A low chuckle escaped Shawn's lips, enjoying Miles' undoing.