Chapter 15

"Wait! What? What do you mean they escaped!" I said with fear in my voice..

"Like escaped..get out of something you understand?" The police officer said

I scrunched my eyebrows and sucked my teeth. "I know what escaped mean..I meant how?"

"Oh! Well when we were doing warm body counts, we were missing two, those two were Diggy and Jacob."

"..How do you know they're after us?" Prince said folding his arms

"We found these under their bunks," the one with curly hair said as he handed a note to Prince.

Prince snatched the note out of his hand, not breaking eye contact. He skimmed over the note and his eyes dilated. His eyes started scanning the paper, I could tell he was scared, he crumbled the paper up and threw it on the floor. I bent down and grabbed the paper and un-crumbled it. It was dirty, and filled with dark little droplets of blood and water.

It read:

"We're gonna find you and take you away again..and your little boyfriends wont be there to save you. From your friends Daniel and Jacob"

I ripped the paper up into a million pieces and let them fall to the floor. I could feel my blood boiling when I saw the word friends. I will never be friends with them in a million years.

Wait, what did he mean boyfriends..I only love Roc..no, wait, I meant Prod! Yes, I love Prod..well I might have feelings for Roc. Prod snapped me out of my thoughts and it popped me back into reality.

"What did the letter say?" He said in a confused and worried tone. "Yeah, what did it say?" said Roc from the background.

"They coming for me, and they said y'all won't be there to save me this time."

"Don't worry baby, I'll stand by your side all day to protect you," Prod said giving me a kiss on the lips.

"No we'll ALL stand by your side to protect you..especially me." Roc said licking his lips.

If I wasn't with Prod I would definitely go out with Roc. Everything about him is perfect, like everything..his smile, his laugh, his sweet heart. No, I love Prod and that's it..maybe?

"So are we gonna get a new house since they know where we live?" Ray said raising one eyebrow.

"Yes we are going to move you to a small cabin in Oklahoma."

"Oklahoma?!" Prince said surprised.

"Does it have electricity and running water?" I said, I knew that's what he was about to ask.

"Yes, it has 3 bedrooms, 2 tv's, and 1 bathroom." The officer said

"Ok well let's get packin'!" Prod said eagerly

We all ran upstairs and packed our clothes and soap into some suitcases we found around the house. We came back down all together and ran out of the door. I was the last one out so I locked the door behind us. We got on an airplane for a 3 and a half hour flight.

I put my headphones in and drifted away..weird thing was is that I had dreams about both Roc and Prod..