Knock Out, Knock Up

" LEAVE ME ALONE! STOP HAUNTING ME!" you screamed running threw the forest the figure floating next to you with minimal effort " I am not haunting you! I’m just staying by your side until you help me fulfill my final request.” she said “ THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT HAUNTING IS!” You screamed in fright. The woman sighed “ Just help me out ok! It’s not like it’ll cost you anything!” She tried to reason with you.

Seeing a familiar face your eyes shined “ ZOOOORRRRROOOOO!” You yelled jumping on the swordsman, wrapping your arms around his head and legs under his arms “ WHAT!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?” He called barely catching himself from falling “ That! She’s haunting me!” You called out pointing an finger at the woman. Zero looked at the direction you were pointing, squinting his eyes to see if something was there, he could feel something there but saw nothing “ Are you messing with me?” He asked getting you off him, you shook your head “ No! There is this ghost lady and she’s haunting me!” You said and the green haired man gave the direction you had pointed another look “ Maybe only you can see it. With those moth eyes of yours.” He said with a teasing smirk “ Moth eyes!” You asked him in disbelief.

The man turned off his lamp, your eyes illuminating the dark forest, a few bugs sensing the warmth of the light flew to your direction “ STOP THAT!” You yelled flustered swatting them away and turning on the lamp “ What are you even doing out here?” You asked him “ Looking for some bird.” he replied “ I see you’re. Here as well your highness.” said Robin making your eyebrow twitch “ Don’t call me that.” you spat  “ Your Highness? Are you a princess or something? Lucky!~” sighed the spirit dreamily “ I’M NOT LUCLKY!” You yelled at it making the older woman give you a puzzled look  “ Don’t mind her.” mumbled the swordsman “ It is time to meet with the others.” Said Robin and you followed the duo as the spirit of the woman bombarded you with questions about the royal life.

Stretchy limbs wrapped around you the captain of the Strawhat crew calling your name “ Where have you been? We had an awesome party with Acorn Hair.”  said the Strawhat captain  “ It’s not good. We didn’t even managed to take a look at one of them.” Huffed Zoro “ Oh for god’s sake. 8 pirates can’t catch a single bird!” complained the sniper “ This bird?” you asked holding the multicoloured bird “ HOW DID YOU CATCH IT!?” They all yelled “ Oh he just came and sat here. I guess I’m pretty good with animals.” You said rubbing the back of your head “ YOU THINK!?” They yelled. A set of arms wrapped around the bird “ Just for safety.” Said Robin giving you a smile “ Freaky.” Shivered the spirit next to you “ Look whose talking.” You mumbled.

Returning back you found the scavenging trio beaten up and the Merry broken almost in half “ WHO COULD HAVE DONE SUCH A HORRIBLE THING?!” Yelled Usopp frustrated, you tuned off their conversation seeing the familiar Jolly Roger graffitied on the house’s wall “ Take care of them. I’ll be back in a jiffy.” You said lighting a cigarette and planting your feet on the ground “ I’m coming with.” Said Luffy placing a hand on your shoulder “ You guys got 3 hours!” Said Nami “ If you don’t come back by then it will be you two that let our chance of going to the Sky Island.” She said and you nodded throwing the captain over your shoulder. The spirit of the woman came next to your ear the two words that she outered in your ear coming out of your mouth “ Holly Drive.” You mumbled a shine passing threw your golden orbs, the crew looked in shock as you had zoomed away, the force of your speed making the trees sway.

You hit the breaks once you arrived at the town, sliding a bit on the ground “ That was so fast!” Said Luffy as you noticed you hadn’t broken a sweat “ Yea.” You mumbled stretching your body ‘ I have moved fast before but never that fast.’ You thought  “ Leave this to me Ok?” Said Luffy, you wanted to argue but seeing the serious look on his face you nodded “ Suit yourself.” You said jumping on top of a balcony and getting comfortable there.