Off We Go

“ HURRY UP AND GET THE SAILS IN!” ordered Franky “ Are you sure?” you asked him “ TRUST THE SHIP! COME ON COME ON!” he said and raised his hand to get your attention “ Before we set sail we need to name the ship!” he said and you pointed at the Marine ship hot in your tail “ Do you really think that we should do this now?” you asked “ Yea, we can’t set sail off with a positive vibe unless the ship has a name” he explained “ Liiiike something Lion!” proposed Luffy “ A proper name.” you said “ ALRIGHT I FOUND A STONG SOUNDING NAME! BEAR POLAR BEAR LION!” he suggested again and you shook your head as your captain started throwing around a bunch of animal names “ I have some suggestions of my own.” said Franky “ Thousand Sunny.” he proposed explaining how it was Iceburg’s idea.

’ Thank goodness for Iceburg.’ you thought hearing the other suggestions like “ The Darkness” or “ Boss Lioness” Luffy nodded along “ Ok let’s go with Ice-pops idea.” he said and you all agreed “ Great now let’s get out of here!” you said and Franky run down the deck “ GRANDPA, COBY AND…I’M GLAD TO SEE YOU AGAIN! “ yelled your captain and deflected a canon ball “ WE’LL BE RUNNING AWAY SERIOUSLY NOW! UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!” yelled the boy and you were pretty sure his grandpa was having a seizure.

As Luffy yelled his goodbyes to the Galley-La you felt something looming over “ Hehe….we’re fucked.” you breathed out tagging Luffy’s shirt and pointing up, at the giant wrecking ball ready to demolish your ship “ ULTRA GIAGANTIC IRON BALL! WE’RE DOOMED!” screamed Sanji, Usopp and Chopper. The ship went flying you went to grab whatever was near you for support, Zoro grunted as you wrapped your arms and legs around his head, whatever Franky was explaining passed from one ear to the other as the ship ascended further up the sky.

The man gasped as the black boot continued to press against his ribcage " You dare to come up to me with this and expect me to be pleased!" spat the larger man crumbling your wanted poster " Ugh... I'm sorry! But... But we found her!" gasped the underling " YOU HAVE FOUND NOTHING!" screamed King as the man beneath him let out a short last breath. 

Donflamingo sat at his office looking at the papers on his desk, sparing only a glance at the man sitting across from him as he rued himself another drink “ Again thank you sir, I had been locked in that room-“ “ Shut it.” spat the blond man and the lawyer lowered his head. The door was thrown open, Trevor bursting in while panting “ Doffy!” he cried out and froze seeing the lawyer “ Doffy! I was going to tell you! But…but-“ the snot man was cut off by the head of the lawyer rolling to his feet “ What were you trying to prevent from hiding this from me?” asked the Shichibukai motioning the papers towards Trebol.

” ANSWER!” yelled Donflamingo throwing the papers to the ground letting them soak on the blood of the unfortunate man. Trebol was shaking “ Doffy you need to forget that woman! How are you going to become the King if you’re so focused on getting back that woman?!” argued the elder man “ THAT WOMAN IS THE KEY TO HELPING ME BECOME KING!” he yelled and rubbed his forehead. Once he calmed down he looked at the man across from him straight in the eye “ She has joined that rookie that took down the fool Bellamy. Make sure her wanted poster isn’t spread around the country. A rookie….as long as she doesn’t contact Whitebeard it should be fine.” he sighed and glared at the posters on his desk before smirking and tracing his last name and then your name “ At least those fools got one thing right.” he chuckled to himself

The candy man tried to pear over his brother’s shoulder the same with their other sibling “ Stop this!” huffed Katakuri and the two backed away “ You have been staring at the paper for it some time. What news got you so focused?” asked Oven “ Nothin.” mumbled the pink haired man shoving something in his pocket “ KATAKURI-NII!” yelled Poire waving your wanted poster at him “ Did you see it? ( Y/n) looks so cool there!” she said holding the wanted poster in front of his face. 

Katakuri stared at your image, eyes narrowing at the burns on your hands, he wonder how you could have sustained such an injury “ You know that woman?” asked Perospero “ Yea! She’s Whitebeard’s daughter, she helped us way back on that island. Her and Katakuri fought really well together and from what I got-“ the girl whispered something in the candy man’s ear “ YOU LET HER SEE YOUR FACE!” he yelled at his brother in shock “ We were in a difficult situation.” tried to explain the larger man remembering the events on the cave. His face turned pink and he hid it under his scarf “ That woman must be some sort of witch.” mumbled Oven in disbelief.

The sharp toothed woman smirked “ He also gave her his Vive card.” she added enjoying the scene unfolding, it wasn’t everyday her eldest brothers would be reacting so open “ Next thing we know you’ll be asking for permission to merry her!” laughed Daifuku “ I’m sure Mama would agree! She’s really strong. Though I have no idea what she’s doing with those rookies. But what about Donflamingo? They are married after all Ugh this makes things so complicated!” said Poire and groaned “ If Mama agrees the Warlord won’t be a problem.” said Oven “ ENOUGH OUT OF ALL OF YOU!” yelled Katakuri.

” OYAJI! OYAJI!” yelled Deuce bursting into the room “ WILL YOU STOP DOING THIS!?” yelled Marco frustrated “ I’m sorry but look!” said the blue haired man pulling out your wanted poster “ Looks like she’s with some rookie crew.” said Deuce as the elder man took the wanted poster “ She said she won’t be coming back to us just yet so I trust her judgment in all but one thing.” said the captain “ One thing?” asked Marco and Whitebeard nodded before slamming the poster on his desk “ WHAT TYPE OF CLOTHING CHOICE IS THIS FOR A WANTED POSTER! ISN’T THE PHOTOGRAPHER A LITTLE ASHEMED OF HIMSELF!” yelled the elder man and the two doctors sweatdropped “ Am I wrong? Do you have any idea what kind of creeps may be gawking at her?” he huffed.

Shanks smirked at Beckam “ I’ll admit she’s cute.” said the sniper “ I told you so right!” laughed his captain “ I’m happy that she found Luffy but I would have been happier if she had joined us back then. Don’t you agree Ahote?” asked the red haired “ I don’t agree with creeps.” said the Diver and an arrow pierced the captain’s chest “ Creep?” he mumbled “ The expression that you were making was one of a creeps.” swerved the tan skinned man “ Also why would she want to join us and have to babysit a drunk overgrown baby?” he spat waving as Shanks fell to his knees. Beckam sighed “ This is what you get for making him jealous. Saying that you want another Diver to join you when Ahote has already given you his blessing.” explained the sniper “ Guess even divine beings can be envious huh?” wondered the red haired.

————————————————————————————————————————————-

Sorry for the long wait and short chapter but I’m going threw a ton of shit and my free time has also become extremely limited.

Thank you all for understanding and sticking around.

I forgot to post the previews part, I fixed it.