Welcome Back Robin, Goodbye Merry

“ Time is running out.” you mumbled feeling “ Holy Drive” wearing off, you gritted your teeth and run up the stairs even faster, finally reaching the top you saw Spadam pulling Robin by the hair, the woman was bitting down the bridge “ SPPAAAAAAADDDAAAAMMMM!” you yelled and the man shrieked in fear, your heel colided with his face and sent the man rolling away. Robin looked up at you, tears running down her face “ It’s ok, I’m sure the others will also show up in no time.” you smiled at her, you blocked the upcoming bullets, sending a wave of needles and bullets towards the Marines. 

Feeling a sharp pain you grabbed Robin and started running back “ STOP THEM!” commanded Spadam, before the Marines could do anything though a bunch of explosions started going off, you smiled spotting the sniper “ Go.” you said letting Robin down and blocking any bullets aimed your way. You clicked your tongue when two shots grazed you “ ( Y/n)-“ “ I’m good.” you said “ SHOOT THEM TO DEATH WITHOUT KILLING THEM !” screamed the chief of Cp9. 

You were certain that you wouldn’t be able to block everything, more Marines had come out of the ships. The shots were fired and someone jumped in front of you and Robin “ FRANKY!” you called out in surprise and your crewmates informed you that they had just gotten all the keys “ Here.” said Franky handing them to you and you started trying them all one by one.

” Free to go.” you said as the cuffs fell to the ground “ Now you can take some sweet well earned revenge.” you smirked at the woman “ Don’t hold back.” you joked “ I wasn’t planing to.” she replied crossing her hands in front of herself. Hands appeared all over Spadam’s body and proceeded to slap the shit out of him, you laughed at the man’s ridiculous looking face. As you were about to start fighting the Marines started running away “ IT’S A FLEET OF WARSHIPS! THE BUSTER CALL WILL COMMENCE!” they screamed in fear.

The ships started firing on the island, Robin fell to her knees holding herself as she trembled. You watched in shock and rage as the Marines fired at their own ship which Luffy was fighting Lucci on “ They fired at a ship were their own soldiers were on.” mumbled Franky “ Nuahahaha, did you see that? The warship that Strawhat went berserk on has been blown into pieces! Take that! Your captain is dead!” laughed Spadam “ I’m really getting sick of you.” you spat but the man went on rumbling, he tried to turn Franky against you but the cyborg punched him straight in his now disfigured face “ TAKE THIS!” he yelled pulling out his sword and aimed at you, the weapon turned into an elephant.

You stepped in front of the other two and raised up your hands “ Stop!” you commanded the animal and it immediately stopped “ Such a good boy! Yes, you’re the cutest elephant sword.” you cooed as the animal turned bashful “ Now turn.” you said as Spadam called the animal’s name in disbelief “ ATTACK!” you commanded, the elephant run full force towards its owner.

All three of you managed to take over a ship, you stumbled back as your eyes turned back to normal “ Hey are you ok?” asked Franky keeping you steady “ My power run out, thankfully the only set back this time is that I can’t see.” you said running a hand threw your face “ I can use my Haki to compensate so  don’t worry about it.” you said and the man said nothing.

The rest of the crew arrived along with the old lady and kid, only Luffy was left, though that didn’t mean that you were safe yet. You clenched your teeth as you heard the Maine’s report about not being any survivors left on the island “ Can people die so easily?” wondered Nami “ You can’t see people in a map, they just erased an island.” explained Robin. Another explosion was heard “ THEY JUST SHOT DOWN HALF OF THE BRIDGE! THE WARSHIPS ARE COMING THIS WAY!” yelled Nami and you got to your feet “ What exactly do you think you’re doing?” asked Zoro “ Getting ready to fight.” you said.

“ ASSIST UNIT CONSISTING OF 200! WE HAVE NO USE FOR ANYONE THAT ISN’T A CAPTAIN OR COMMANDER! RETRIEVE NICO ROBIN AND THE QUEEN OF DRESSROSA!” commanded a voice and the fighting started. You slashed, shot and kicked anyone that you sensed near you “ Hey! Watch it!” said Zoro from behind you “ Ah sorry! What is going on?” you asked feeling completely out of place “ Luffy beat the giant cat. Don’t looked surprised.” he said and you could hear the smirk on his voice “ I’m not surprised, just glad.” you said slashing down another Marine.

You froze in place hearing someone speak to you “ What did you say?” you asked Zoro “ I didn’t speak! You probably heard the Franky Family from the Den-Den Mushi.” he answered and you shook your head “ I’m here, below.” said the voice. Another explosion was heard and you lost your footing “ Gotcha!” said a Marine wrapping his arms around you “ YOU DIDN’T GET SHIT!” you yelled smashing your head against his “ OUR ESCAPE IS GONE!” said Nami and you gritted your teeth “ Luffy can’t move!” announced Zoro “ This is going from bad to worse!” you spat.

“ JUMP INTO THE OCEAN!” screamed Usopp in tears “ Follow Luffy!” he yelled “ Let’s go everyone! Back to the sea of adventures!” said the voice “ ALL ABORD THE MERRY!” yelled your captain. Zoro wrapped an arm around you and you felt the breeze hit your face “ I’ve come to take you home!” said The Merry. Once you landed you rolled off Zoro to the wooden floor “ Are you crying?” asked the swordsman “ No! I’m not!” you sobbed feeling the beaten up wood underneath you “ Thank you everyone.” said Robin “ You can start talking noon essence once we’re out of here.” spat Zoro who was quickly jumped by Sanji and Chopper.

By the time you regained your sight, you had left Ennies Lobby way behind you “ Are you ok now?” asked the reindeer “ Ah yea, I can finally see.” you sighed sitting up “ I gave you some first aid, once we’re back on shore I’ll treat you properly.” he said and you patted his head “ Thank you Chopper.” you said and the little doctor sang happily “ What you guys did was pretty outrageous. How can you shoot the flag of the World Goverment?” chuckled Franky “ We just took back our Nakama that was taken away.” said Luffy and Robin smiled softly “ THIS IS OUR VICTORY!” cheered the captain.

Everything was smooth sailing until you met up with the Galley-La and the Franky Family, they all cheered for your group and you waved back at them, you heard  creak before The Merry shook and her front started breaking “ HUH WHAT IS THIS SO SUDDENLY?” yelled Luffy “ It isn’t suddenly, this was expected. They said that Merry couldn’t go any further.” said Sanji and Luffy turned to Iceburg “ OSSAN PLEASE YOU HAVE TO HELP! MERRY IS IN TROUBLE! SHE’S A NAKAMA THAT HAS TRAVELED WITH US ALL THIS TIME AND JUST NOW SHE SAVED US!” begged Luffy “ Then let her sleep already.” replied Iceburg “ I’m seeing a miracle right now, from a ship that reached it’s limit a long time ago. I’ve been a shipwright for many years, yet I’ve never seen such an amazing pirate ship. It lived a very admirable life.” said the man “ I understand.” replied Luffy.

You all boarded a small boat “ Are you guys ready?” asked Luffy and you nodded “ Merry, the bottom of the sea is dark and lonely. We’ll see you off here. Maybe it’s for the best that Usopp isn’t here, there is no way he could endure this….Thank you for carrying us all this time, Merry.” said the captain setting the ship on fire. Snow started falling and memories of your time in the Merry started popping in your head and tears gathered in your eyes “I’m sorry everyone, I wanted to carry you just a bit further. I’m sorry, I wanted to go on more adventures with you but I-“ your captain cut the ship off apologising for all the damages the crew had caused.

” But I was happy. I was really happy. Thank you for taking care of me all this time.” said The Merry “ MERRYYYYY!” sobbed your captain as most of the crew cried