Arriving At the Oasis

' This is fine, I can handle the heat what I can't handle is...THAT I'M SWEATING LIKE A PIG! I WANT TO WASH UP!' you screamed in your head as Luffy whined beside you about how hot it was " Stop it, whining about it will only tire you out more." you said pulling his cheek stretching it and then letting it snap back to it's place sending the boy to the sandy ground " Water." he whined pulling out a small barrel with a straw " Just enough to fill your mouth." said Nami and the boy took a huge sip feeling his mouth like a chipmunk " THAT'S TOO MUCH!" yelled the ginger and Usopp hitting their captain on the head and making him spit the water. A fight broke between the crew on who was going to drink next  " DON'T FIGHT YOU'RE JUST WASTING STAMINA!" yelled Vivi and you raised your hand up " Let them maybe if they get tired enough they'll shut up." you said.

The trip continued with Vivi promising Luffy that you will take a break once you find the next rock " I'm bored." huffed the captain and an idea flashed in your head " How about we play a game?" you asked him and his eyes lit up " What kind of game?" he asked " Let's play Rock, Paper, Scissors  and to make this more fun the loser has to carry everyone's luggage." you said and the boy nodded " Alright! Let's go!" he said " ROCK PAPER SCISSORS, SHOOT!" you both yelled and you smirked as the boy kept his fist clenched and you opened yours " Paper beats rock. I win." you said and the boy frowned " One last time! This one I won't lose." he said and you shrugged " ROCK PAPER SCISSORS, SHOOT!" you both yelled only for the same scenario to fold out.

Luffy kept whining as he carried the luggage " ALRIGHT! ROCK SIGHTED!" yelled Usopp seeing the shade up ahead " REALLY!? BREAK TIME!" yelled the black haired boy dashing forward leaving behind a cloud of dust. Just as fast as he left he came back this time your things missing " Why is he coming back?" wondered Usopp " And where are our things?" you asked " THERE IS A BUNCH OF DYING BIRDS BACK THERE! COME ON CHOPPER HEAL THEM!" yelled the captain. When you all went under the rocks there was nothing, no birds and no luggage " Warusagi are the thieves of desert, they trick travelers and steal their luggage. I should have told you....." said Vivi " THEY WERE PLAYING INJURED! THEY ARE SAGI!" yelled Usopp agitated " Yes, they are Sagi." replied the princess.

Another fight broke out this time between the cook and the captain " Are those the Sagi birds?" you asked the princess pointing at a pack of birds, one of them drinking your water " THERE THEY ARE!" screamed the captain and he chased after them as the birds laughed at him " DON'T FOLLOW THEM LUFFY! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO COME BACK?" yelled Nami " He's so easily provoked." you sighed sitting down at the shade. Just like before not even a minute later the captain came running back, next to him a camel " What is it this time?" you wondered sitting up, a giant lizard was running after them " You've got to be shitting me." you grumbled your hand moving to grab your swords only problem was that they were not there, you growled as you sent a look at the sniper making him " hide" behind the reindeer.

" What's up with the camel?" asked the swords man after they had taken care of the creature and Sanji was cooking it " I dunno. I saw the lizard chasing him so I started running too." said Luffy as you approached the animal " Well he doesn't look wild, he had a saddle on and he's pretty darn fast if he can keep up with you." you said to the captain " Let's ride it." said Nami and Luffy nodded climbing up " I'll go first." he said and the camel started biting him until he fell. The camel started murmuring so Chopper stepped up to translate " I'm just a passing camel. Thanks for rescuing me. I'll let you ride on be but I won't let any guys on. That's what he says." said the doctor and the guys of the group attacked the animal only for Nami to comfort it a few moments later.

After the small dispute with the camel and Luffy getting hallucinations from drinking cactus juice  you continued your journey, it was night when you saw Yuba in the distance, you stopped walking feeling something coming and a familiar presence close by " WAIT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE TOWN!"  yelled Vivi and her eyes widen "  A SANDSTORM! YUBA IS BEING ATTACKED BY A SANDSTORM!" yelled the Princess.

Once it settled down you all approached the town " So much for an oasis." you said looking around the empty city " Travelers huh? You must be tired from your long journey through the desert." said the voice of an elderly man " I'm afraid but the town's a little dried up. But you can still rest, we have plenty of inns." he said as he stopped shoveling the sand and looking at your group. Vivi covered her face " Sorry, we heard that the rebellion was based here." said the princess, the man suddenly glared at you " What type of business do you have with the rebellion?" he asked and suddenly started throwing things at you " DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE PLANNING ON JOINING THOSE FILTHY REBELS!?" he yelled as he kept tossing things your way, he calmed down and grabbed his shovel again " Those fools are no longer here." he sighed " WHAT NO WAY!" you all yelled in surprise.

The man explained to you that because of the sandstorms the rebels had moved to another oasis named Katorea " Where's that Vivi? Is it close?" asked Luffy " It's the oasis next to Nanohana!" said the princess " Isn't that where we were before?" you asked and the girl nodded " Vivi? Did you just say Vivi?" asked the man " WAIT OLD MAN! VIVI IS NOT THE PRINCESS ALRIGHT!" yelled the captain " DON'T TELL HIM!/ YOU FOOL!" you and the swordsman yelled smacking the captain's head. The old man marched up to Vivi and put his hands on her shoulders with tears in his eyes " Mr.Toto...?" asked the girl " Listen to me Vivi-chan I believe in the king! He would never betray our country! Isn't that right?" he cried and fell to his knees " THIS REBELLION IS ABSORB! I BEG OF YOU! STOP THOSE FOOLS! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO IT!" he begged, Vivi looked devastated as the man explained that the rebels where prepared to day but she put on a smile and offered Mr.Toto a handkerchief " Mr.Toto. We're gonna stop the rebellion." she said reassuringly.

" Are you ok?" asked Matias as the two of you sat at the floor of his room " Yea." you mumbled flipping threw your book and adding to the answers of your homework, the boy frowned " You don't look ok." he mumbled and you smacked you pen on your book " Can we just...do our homework?" you asked and the boy shook his head " It's just unfair! You have to do something about it!" he protested making you scoff " Do something about it?! Like what?! What the hell can I do!?" you yelled as the boy looked at the floor " I don't know..." he mumbled quietly as you took out a smoke " Neither do I." you sighed.

You woke up covered in cold sweat, the rest of the Strawhats sleeping soundly, you got up and walked outside hoping that the cold air would help clear your head from the dreamy memory " Shit it's freezing." you grumbled " The tempeture drops greatly in the desert."  said Mr.Toto approaching you " Is there something you're worrying about?" he asked and you shook your head " Other than having to save a country nope, nothing to worry about." you said and the man chuckled " I'm sure you'll be able to do it." he said with a smile.

Crocodile clenched his teeth and felt a vein appear on his head as Mr.2 switched to your face, duo to the sear amount of rage radiating from him the Okama stayed in your form " How was she?" he asked tone low "S-s-she loo-ke-d tired? She emm...she emm..." stuttered Mr.2 trying to find his words and shrieked when Crocodile threw a glare his way " Poor girl looked pale and her hands were a mess! She looked like someone who was recovering from something serious." said the Okama " I want this woman brought to me unharmed, if I see a scratch on her the one at fault will meet the same fait as Mr.3." said the Warlord grabbing said agent by the neck as the man begged for a second chance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mc: I don't think I have anything to worry about.

Me: Hahahahahahaha