.

" KAIDO-SAMA!" screamed a member of the crew running in the room " Huh?! What do you want?" asked the giant dropping his barrel of  sake " It-it's serious." said the pirate shaking " Spit it out already." commanded King " IT'S AKAGAMI! AKAGAMI SHANKS HAS SET FOOT IN ONIGASHIMA!" yelled the pirate and Queen raised an eyebrow " Impossible, the cameras would have spotted him-HE'S HEEERREEE!" screeched the round man pointing a finger at one of the screens. Kaido got up " That brat has some nerve coming here uninvited. King, Queen come with me." he said and the two all stars followed their captain " What do you thing he's here for?" asked Queen but King didn't reply " Straight up ignoring me huh? Still moody because your lover run off even after all the effort you put ?" he asked chuckling only to receive a cold glare from King.

Shanks stood there staring up at Kaido as the giant man stared down at him " What are you doing here Akagami? You better have a good reason to show up without notice." he spat and Shanks smiled  " I actually came here to get my buddy back. I heard that you took her here, without her consent. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about,( h/c) hair, ( e/c) eyes, kinda small, big mouthed." he said keeping his friendly smile. Kaido grinned before letting out a laugh " I'm afraid that you came here for no reason. There is no such person here." he said and Shank's frowned " At least not anymore." said the giant Yonko. Queen was brought to his knees from the immense amount of Haki that was released and King took a step back " What is that supposed to mean Kaido?" spat the red haired man " She escaped." replied Kaido " I don't know how that happened but even after King broke her leg she still managed to get out of here." he said, Shanks intensity got directed towards King but Kaido released his own Haki, the powers cancelled each other out " She really isn't  in the island." said Ahote  appearing next to Shanks. The red haired frowned " Then I guess there is nothing left for us to do here." he said turning around and heading towards the ship.

' You can't be serious.' you thought seeing the bed, even though you would share a room you hoped that you will be sleeping separately but you were wrong " And where are you going to sleep exactly?" you asked " Right  there. " he said gesturing to the bed " And where am I going to sleep?" you asked and he motioned to the bed. Doflamingo laid on the bed and you laid at the opposite side were you would normally put your legs, hearing no complaints you closed your eyes. Feeling something  shuffle behind you, you frowned suspecting it was the Shuchibukai  and started crawling to the opposite side of the bed  " Nice of you to join me." he said and you looked the bottom of the bed only to see another one of him laying there smirking at you " Two.  There are two." you mumbled rubbing your eyes, the blond laughed as his clone diasappeared by turning into strings and appeared right next to you. The clone pushed your head on the pillow " Sleep." he said and the lights closed.

You did not sleep, you spend all night smacking the man's hands away from your body " Is this really the woman that the Young Master is interested  in?" were the first words you heard, you looked at the child in front of you " Who is that sassy lost child?" you asked Doflamingo while pointing a finger at her " I'M  OLDER THAN YOU!" she yelled stomping her foot " This is Sugar." said the man " Sweet name." you said and the girls anger seemed to pass " Doesn't  fit her." you added and the girl threw a tantrum. Your arrival at the ship didn't seem to faze the crew ' What does he want with me? Where are we headed and how can I escape?' you thought giving the blond looks " What is it that you want to ask? I can feel you staring at me."  he said " Or maybe you're just admiring me." he said with a smirk. Your face flushed red " No. I wanted to know what exactly is your deal." you said crossing your arms over your chest.

Trebol  laughed " You see I'm  pretty sure you know that your kind can hear the Poneglyphs and Poneglyphs are the guide to One Piece! So the Young Master is giving you the chance to make yourself useful and help him become the next Pirate King!" said the man with excitement " I'll  pass." you said sipping your drink while looking away " WHAAAATTTTT?! HOW CAN YOU REFUSE TO HELP DOFFY?!" yelled Trebol leaning extremely close to you " Too close!" you said leaning back with your chair. You lost your balance the chair falling back but you were pushed back up " Enough Trebol." said Doflamingo and the mucus man retreated back to his chair and everyone resumed eating.

Boredom was killing you, at least back in Onigashima you had Yamato and Sasaki to spend time with but here you were stuck on Doflamingo's side. You sat on the bed already done with the books available to you and watched as the blond man did his paperwork " I have told you many times already when you want to say something just say it. " he said turning to face you " I just find it strange." you said sitting up " What exactly?" he asked " That you sit down and do paper work, I thought you would.either have your crew do it or a sexy secretery." you said and the man laughed " There are a lot of things you don't know about me. But we'll  have plenty of time to get to know each other." he said and you frowned ' Not if I can help it.' you thought.