Looking

The old lady sighed " Her fever dropped but her wounds are badly infected. She needs medicine that I cannot provide." she said to one of the goons " That's your problem lady not ours. She dies you follow after her." he spat leaving the room. Granny shook her head " You feeling better?" she asked as you opened your eyes " Yea...looks like the doctor bailed on me." you said seeing the woman " Don't worry dear, he'll get what he deserves for turning his back to one of the ' Divers'." she said making you raise an eyebrow " I'll explain to you when you are fit to listen. Let me get you something to eat and drink, then rest again." she said getting up.

" Here. That should do it." said Chopper placing some cream on the girl's face " To think that eggs could let out so much smoke." mumbled Vivi throwing the burnt pile of food away " Still there is nothing for her to eat. Oi Zoro go to Merry and grab someth-" Nami stopped and looked around " Zoro?" she called again and groaned when she realised that the man had been gone for a God knows how long.  " Hey why are you alone out here in the first place?" asked Usopp as Nami fumed in the background  " Granny got taken away by some bad men." said the girl and explained what had happened " Baroque Works." said Vivi.

Zoro rubbed the back of his head looking left and right at the yard he had found himself in, he spotted an old lady from the window and the smell of food hit his nose " Better ask her if she has any booze to spare." he said heading towards the door. He stopped, eyes narrowing as his hand went to his sword, stepping to the side he avoided an upcoming slash and blocking the next attack with his own sword " Pirate Hunter. I wasn't sure if it was you from the back but now I'm glad we called for reinforcements after seeing that ship." said the minion, Zoro said nothing his eyes landing on the logo of the organization. The minion pulled back and was ready to attack again but before he could bring his sword down the green haired male was behind him " So, I'm guessing that queen lady that Chopper wants to treat is around here." he said walking at the opposite direction that he was originally heading.

 After Leilani told them everything the crew looked at her " So that girl is your sister?" asked Usopp and the younger girl nodded " In a way. We come from the same place, we could be coming from a different time though." she said and the long nosed man titled his head to the side " I don't get it." he said " That's because you're stupid." mocked the girl " WHO ARE YOU CALLING STUPID YOU BRAAAT!" he yelled going irritated. Vivi tried to calm him down as Sanji cooked in the kitchen " Is there any chance you know where they have her?" she asked and the girl shook her head " No." she mumbled sadly " Well we can search. The island isn't that big." said Sanji placing a hot plate of food in front of her.

" Here you go. Nice and warm." said the old lady placing a tray with warm food on your legs, the movements of your arms were slow and painful and the woman sighed " Here." she said lifting the spoon to your mouth " No! No thank you I got it just fine!" you said voice cracking but Granny just shook her head " Just eat up before it gets cold." she said and you opened your mouth ' I haven't been fed by someone since I was a baby. THIS IS SO FUCKIGN EMBARASHING!' you thought as the elderly woman pushed another bite of food in your mouth " Stop complaining and just eat." she said.

The Strawhats asked around town about the two men using a sketch that Leilani had given them but the people knew nothing about them nor had they seen them around " Ah. My feet hurt." sighed Nami sitting on a barrel in an alley " Is it really possible to find those guys? It'll turn dark in a couple of hours." asked Usopp sitting on the ground.  A shadow loomed over them and the two turned around to see who it was, two shady looking men were blocking the exit of the alley " Heard you were looking for our friends." said one of them " How about you tell us what you needed?" said the other both pulling out their weapons.

Sanji shut down at the table with Vivi and Chopper " No luck." said the man and the princess sighed " This is bad. I really want to get on treating her. Burns and infections can be very dangerous." said Chopper " I understand you Tony-kun. I also want to speak with her." said Vivi " What about?" asked the reindeer " Since she is the wife of a king and a Shichibukai I want to ask her help to stop Crocodile." she said " Ooohhhh Vivi-swan you're so smart." said Sanji with hearts in his eyes. The door to the restaurant slammed open two men entering " All of you out." barked one of them and the clients quickly started leaving " Not the three of you. You better not make any move." he said pointing  a finger at the group. Vivi missed stepped and a strong gust of wind passed Sanji, a loud crash coming from behind him, the blonde's eyes  widen and he gritted his teeth in rage " VIVI!" yelled Chopper at the girl who was laying on the ground " YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU HIT A LADY!" yelled Sanji dashing towards him.

Leilani screamed as Luffy bounced up in the air " Do you see anything weird?" asked the captain " No, there are still trees covering that part." she said pointing forward. Luffy grabbed two branches with his hands and pulled himself backwards " Hold on tight." he said as he dropped, then shot back up " Oh I see a-" the girl's grip slipped from the rubber boy who was already falling backwards, she screamed as she fell, coming closer and closer to the ground  " GOMU GOMU NO: BALOON!" yelled the boy growing in size. Leilani bounced up and down his stomach giggling " Again! Again!" she said as Luffy shrunk back to his original size. Someone clearing their throat caught their attention and the girl gasped " IT'S HIM! THAT'S ONE OF THE BAD GUYS!" she yelled pointing at one of the three men that stood across them " Sorry to ruin your playtime, but you have been meddling in our business." he said. Luffy chuckled " I guess you're the one whose ass I have to beat. Kid step back." he said but Leilani shook her head " I can fight too!" she said eyes shining gold " Holly Drive." she mumbled.

Zoro looked left and right and then at the empty ship " Where the hell did everyone go? Did they get lost?" he mumbled rubbing the back of his head.