Harsh Winds

“ You’re gonna come at me or not?” asked the blue haired man “ If I could help it I would stay as far away from you as possible.” you spat and the man chuckled “ Don’t worry you won’t lay eyes on me again, that is after I pay you back for what you did.” he said and his hand launched forward connected by a chain to his arm. You dodged, throwing your sword forward it’s chain wrapping around Franky’s, you pulled him towards your direction, jumped up and smashed both of your heels on his face, using him as a platform you jumped back pushing him away and unwrapped your chain from his arm.

You huffed “ You made such a big scene but I don’t even have to use Holy Drive on you.” you smirked as Franky locked his hand back into place, you raised an eyebrow seeing him inhale “ ( Y/N ) WATCH OUT THAT DUDE CAN SPIT FIRE!” yelled Luffy and you jumped away before the flames touched you, flipping your sword you aimed the handle at the man who use stood there, extending his own hand forward. Seeing your bullets bounce off him you clicked your tongue “ WATCH OUT!” yelled Nami as Franky’s hand opened and something launched at you. 

Stumbling to the side your eyes widen as the blue haired man landed a solid punch to your side sending you sliding back “ Nothing to say now huh?” he mocked and you frowned ‘ Fuck this guy.’ you thought and launched forward “ Huh? Where did she go?” he wondered seeing the empty spot “ For someone so cocky.” you spat jumping him from behind and bringing your sword down “ You sure lack the instruments.” you mocked as he failed to block your attack and you sent him flying before smashing your heel on his speedo. 

Franky groaned gritting his teeth as you dug your heel on his croach “ Bye bye!” you spat and your eyes widen before narrowing at the open hand aimed to your face. A rope wrapped around you and pulled you back as the cyborg fired, an arm circled around your back and held your arm. You turned around expecting to see Lucci but instead you found Paulie was the one holding you “ I had it covered.” you said at the blushing man “ Yea but we should be the ones taking care of it.” he said and you were pulled away by Lucci who softly pushed you to the side “ You should let us handle this.” said Kaku giving you a kind smile 

” Making such a mess here! What do you think you’re doing?!” demanded the blond “ Oh,oh the boys from Galley-La. It’s not nice to interrupt other peoples fights, you know.” said the blue haired man “ It’s not your place to say such things. We’d have to come and stop you anyhow if you were messing with our company this much.” explained Kaku “ YEAH, HOW DO YOU INTEND TO FIX THIS FRANKY!?” yelled Tilestone but Paulie raised his hand up to stop him “ Wait Tilestone, there is something else we have to take care of fist.” said the blond and turned to the pirate captain.

The blond started asking and accusing Luffy who not knowing what was going on ended up getting attacked by Paulie “ WAIT!” you called out going to aid the boy by Lucci held you back “ Don’t get involved in this.” he whispered. The shipwrights made quick work of Luffy and Franky, the young pirate groaned “ At least give me a reason!” he argued “ WE’RE THE ONES WHO WANT A REASON! YOU’RE THE ONES THAT SNUCK INTO HQ AND SHOT ICEBURG-SAN!” yelled the blond pointing an accusing finger at Luffy “ WHAT! WHY WOULD WE DO THAT?” argued the boy in disbelief “ Iceburg-san remembered two people when he woke up. According to the government she’s with you, a chick named Nico Robin.” he spat.

This revelation shocked both the pirates and the citizens who went for Nami, a man having a hold on her froze and looked down at the blade on his neck “ Let her go.” you spat releasing some of your Haki making the people back off “ Why are you protecting them!?” asked someone “ You’re with Lucci and Galley-La right!?” asked another. You were punched away as the crowd shrieked “ We’re not done.” spat Franky “ This time I’m gonna make quick work of you.” you groaned, it was hard exchanging blows with such a big crowd and the others fighting “ We told you to stay out of it!” yelled Paulie as you slided next to him “ I’m trying!” you yelled back “ WATCH OUT!” screamed Nami but it was too late “ COUP DE VENT!” screamed Franky.

You pushed Paulie to the side, doing your best to block the attack. The wind got knocked out of you as your body collided with the crane, your vision was coming and going as Kaku rushed to you and moved you away before you got crushed “ Are you alright?” asked the long nosed man “ Usopp….” you mumbled only making out the nose “ Come on.” he mumbled helping you sit up and you groaned hand flying to your side “ That’s going to bruise so badly.” you huffed. Looking around you were happy to see that Nami and Luffy had managed to escape.

Kaku helped you to Lucci’s home since the silent man said he had something else to take care of “ I’m going to unscrew every part of him!” you groaned as you sat at the sofa “ Maybe you should just sit here. That was a pretty bad blow.” said Kaku as he placed a glass of water in front of you “ The wind is really picking up…” you mumbled and you thought of the Merry “ You’ll be just fine here.” said the male and looked at his watch and then at you as you drank your water “ You’re really caring, but it would be best if you forgot about those pirates.” he said.

Feelign a sweet taste in your mouth you opened your mouth to spit it out but Kaku cover your mouth and pulled your head back. Activating your Haki you sent the male stumbling back, you stumbled towards the door feeling dizzy, you opened the door and tried to hold your self up, before you fell Kaku caught you “ You….what i-is…your de…al?” you tried to speak but your jaw felt heavy “ I didn’t poison you, this will just make you sit still. Because you’re so carrying and you wouldn’t sit on the side.” he said carrying inside.

He smiled at you lovely, something clicked in your brain “ Worl…..d…” he sushed you laying you on the sofa “ Yes, don’t look so hurt. We’re not going to harm you!” he said but you weren’t worried about yourself. You tried to push yourself up but Kaku pushed you back down “ Your body will be paralysed for a couple of hours, you will be conscious. We’ll be back.” he said going to touch you and running a finger down your cheek.

’ I have to get up, I have to find Luffy and the others. Iceberg and Paulie.’ you thought trying to pick yourself up ‘ FUCK! IDIOT’ you thought cursing yourself for letting your guard down, you fell from the sofa and started crawling to the door pushing yourself up you threw your weight at the handle opening the door  ‘ Thankfuly they didn’t lock it.’ you thought and looked at the stair ‘ This is going to hurt like a bitch’ you thought crawling your way there ‘ I can still activate my Haki….’ 

Franky and the two women with him shrieked as you rolled to their feet “ IS THIS A SURPRISE ATTACK!? CAME FOR M-“ “ Aniki I think she can’t move.” said the yellow wearing one “ No reaction.” said the one wearing pink “ Lu….c…Wor…” you tried to speak “ Hah serves you righ-…..Damnit I’m just not feeling it, especially after the Long Nosed guys story.” he sighed picking you up. You tried to hit his chest “ Wor…rld….gove..ev…mnt.” you slurred and he raised an eyebrow “ Did the World Government did this to you?” he asked and you nodded “ Ice…dan….’ “ Iceburg will be fine, he’s got his pals with him.” he said and you gritted your teeth 

Usopps eyes widen “ ( Y/N) ! WHAT HAPPENED!? DID YOU DO THIS!?” he yelled at the blue haired man “ I told you it was all water under the bridge. I found her like this.” explained the cyborg laying you at a dusty mattress “ Said the World Government did this. It’s good that we found her.” he continued “ Yea there is a high tide coming right?” asked the sniper “ Aqua Laguna, that’s what the locals call it. The sidewalks on the old streets should be underwater by now.” said the cyborg and went on to explaine and praise the man that made the Sea Train. The two started arguing, Franky offering to dismantle the Merry and then a fight started. It broke your heart seeing the sniper crying and trying to fix the ship even though he knew it was for nothing.

You finally managed to sit up, eyes glowing gold “ Lucci and Kaku are with the World Government. They were the ones that attacked Iceburg and are going to do so again!” you said and they all looked at you “ WHY DIDN’T YOU SAY SOMETHING!?” yelled Franky “ BECAUSE I WAS DRUGGED! I managed to activate Holly Drive for now, but my body is messed up so I don’t know how long I can keep this up! So we should go! NOW!” you yelled and then froze.

” What’s wrong?” asked Franky and you turned to look at the door just before the doorbell rang “ Oh it must be Zanbai and the others.” said on of the twins going to answer, you held her back “ I’m sure your friend isn’t bloodthirsty especially to this extend.” you said and ping to your sword. You threw the blade forward, piercing threw the door and after a twist of the chain you pulled back, Lucci crashed threw the door grabbing the chain and digging his heels on the floor “ Thank you for allowing us in.” he spoke.