Beginning A Trip In The Desert

You attempted one last time to prevent Ace from going after Teach but the boy was too stubborn, not wanting to watch him go you went to the girl's bedroom, from the window you could see the red flames that fired the boat grow more and more distant. A light knock was heard at the door " May I come in?" asked Sanji " Yes." you replied, the cook entered with a small sympathetic smile on his face and a plate with your favorite desert in his hands " We will soon be arriving at Yuba and going by foot afterwards."  he said placing the plate on the table next to you.

" He said that it's your favorite." said the blond and you sighed " I'm sorry for the scene." you apologized and the man shook his head " It's understandable, you seem to love them very much." he said and you nodded " They are my family, Thatch was like an older brother to me and Tea- Blackbeard was like an....old uncle? Oyaji treated me like his daughter and Ace...Ace is....." you stopped yourself a light blush covering your face.

Trying to avoid talking any further you put a spoonful of the desert in your mouth making the cook laugh " Here. He left this for you as well." he said placing a Den-Den Mushi on the table, you looked at the snail with the big white mustache and the bandana around it's shell " That idiot! Now if he's in trouble he won't be able to contact anyone!" you said and Sanji took your hand softly " He said you need this more than him. I'll let you make your call." he said leaving you.

Not even a second after he was out the door you picked up the Den-Den Mushi, as it rang you realized that you had no idea on what to say " Hello?" came the gruff voice of Whitebeard, tears gathered in your eyes and run down your face  " OYAJI!?" you cried, the line was silent for a bit before multiple voices yelled your name " There is that troublesome daughter of mine." said the old man and if you were with him you could see a few tears gathering in his eyes " Oyaji!" you cried again to emotional to say all the things you wanted too " Calm down. Are you doing ok?" he asked calmly " Yes, I'm alright." you said and you could hear Marco bickering with Deuce at the back.

" Where are you now? Is Ace with you?" asked your captain " He was with me, I'm in Alabasta. Before he left he gave me the Den-Den Mushi and an Eternal Log Pose." you said and the older man hummed " If you two met that means he told you." he stated " Yes. I tried to stop him but-" " He wouldn't listen." he said " That boy is too stubborn, much like you. Tell us the location of the Log Pose and we will meet you there." he said and you fell silent. The older man called your name " I'm sorry Oyaji but I can't do that, at least not now." you said and you flinched hearing him sigh " Oyaji there is just something important that I have to do before I come back." you said voice trembling " Tell me this one thing. Do you still view me as your father?" he asked and you had to wipe the tears from your face " Of coures I do!" you sobbed and the man laughed " That puts my old heart at ease. Please, do be careful and come back to us soon." he said and you said your farewells.

Staring at the city in front of you you frowned " WE MADE IT! YUBA! Ah wait, there is nothing here." said Luffy " Let's look for the leader. Where is he?" asked the boy and Vivi shook her head " No Luffy-san this isn't Yuba. We still have to walk north-west for half a day to get there." explained the princess " HALF A DAY!?" yelled the sniper in shock. You drifted away from the group looking threw the destroyed town as you heard the explanation about what the " Dance Powder " was from Nami " Huh? So wouldn't this be perfect for the situation of this town?" asked Usopp " Originally yes, at first people called it Dance Powder because it made them dance with joy, but there was a huge pitfall to it. It stole rain from countries downwind." said the navigator and Vivi looked at the ground " That large shipment of Dance Powder appeared in Nanohana and then an abnormal pattern started and no rain fell anywhere except for where the king was." she said and it didn't take much to connect the dots except for one one guy " DAMN VIVI YOUR DAD IS MAD EVIL!" yelled the Strawhat wearing boy earning a smack on the head by you and a kick by the cook " IT OBVIOUSLY WASN'T HIM!" you yelled " VIVI-CHAN'S DAD WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING!" yelled the cook.

The princess kneeled to the ground " Now I realize that Crocodile's terrible plan was already in motion." she said picking up a cracked skull " My father was suddenly surrounded by a scandal he was not involved with, somehow a large amount of dance powder had come into the palace with out him knowing." she said voice starting to crack " It was all a plan made by Crocodile! Soon a rebellion arose just as he planned! Towns dried up! People starved! And vicious rebels started a battle with an inocent country! "  she said placing the skull against her forehead " The kingdoms piece, the peoples trust to the royal family, the rain and the town's and peoples lives were all stolen away! CROCODILE! WHAT RIGHT DOES HE HAVE TO DO THOSE THINGS!?" she yelled covering her face "  I WILL NEVER EVER LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS!" she cried out. A loud crash got your attention, Luffy, Usopp and Sanji had just destroyed something to release their frustration " Let's move forward already. I'm getting Anxious now." said Luffy determined.