Gathering Information

The male turned a bright red as your laughs  echoed in the small cave, you whipped a stray tear that had run down your face " Enough." he grumbled pulling your cheeks " I'm sorry. I really hahaha Im re-hahaha. But that custom." you said between chuckles. He huffed ripping the fake beard of his face and pulling up the sunglasses  " Can you do better?" he asked as you finally  calmed down " Yea. I believe so." you said and cracked your knuckles " I'm  gonna make you unrecognizable." you said. 

You were covering  the lower half of your face with your hand ' I whipped  off his make up, let his hair down and change his clothes but somehow....He managed to look even more handsome.' you thought as the male fixed his hair a bit " What about you?" he asked motioning to your appearance  " Well I don't  have a wanted poster, so I don't  think I need to change anything." you said and he nodded. The two of you walked out of the cave that you had hidden your boat in and started heading towards some small houses up ahead. 

" They're still not back." grumbled Marco " I bet she managed to convince him to go with her." grumbled Ace while both of them sat at the port and stared at the sea " You guys are making  to much out of this." said Vista " WE'RE NOT!" yelled the two " Can you even imagine what could happen between these two-yoi!?" asked Marco " ANYTHING!" yelled Ace throwing his hands in the air " You two are over reacting. I bet in 2 or 3 days they'll  be back with the girl. Now come eat." said Thatch.

Entering the town you were greeted by a cheery atmosphere, the resident were hosting a festival. Loud music, colourful decorations and the smell of food made you smile brightly " Stay focused we came here to find Rosetta." you said pinching your cheeks " Here." said Izo handing you a donut " We can ask around about the woman and also have some fun." he said and your eyes shined while you shoved the treat in your mouth. The two of you sat down at the donut stall " What is the festival about?" you asked the old lady that served you " We're  celebrating  our freedom." she said with a chuckle " This was supposed to be a Marine base but it was under the command of a famous pirate crew. The new captain , Captain Frederic managed to free us." she said giving you another serving of donuts and some tea.

Izo booked you two a room and after wondering around and gossiping with the locals you sat down to exchange information " So what we know this far is that a couple years ago a Marine captain named Frederic was put in charge of this island and died while defending  it from pirates. After a few more wears his son, Arsen, was placed here and we know the rest. The captain reappeared, kidnapped his son's wife and is currently holding her inside his house which is at the top of a mountain that used to be a natural fountain, the sea is right below it, not the best place to build a house in my opinion." you said " The people thing that Rosetta is Frederic's fiance. Also what about the pirates? Won't  they come back to get their territory  back? And who are  they?" you mumbled falling back to the bed.

" I don't  know but there are certain people that we should avoid, especially  you." said the male and you turned to the side to face him " Huh?! Why me specifically?" you asked " You're  prone to trouble. So there are three great powers keeping the balance of this world." he said and you poured " You remember Donflamingo. His a Shichibukai, they are pirates that are employed by the government. There are 7 of them,  Boa  Hanckock, Hawkeye Mihawk,  Donquixote Doflamingo, Jinbe who is actually under Oyaji, Geko Moria, Bartolomeo Kuma and Sir Crocodile." he said as you wrote down on your journal the additional information " Damn these are some weird names ....and a lot of info." you said flexing your hand " Another great power are the Yonko! There are four, Oyaji is one. Then is Kaido the king of breasts. After him there is Big Mom and The Red haired Shanks." he said and started bombarding you with information  " And lastly the marines...HUH DON'T  FALL ASLEEP WHEN  I'M  SAYING SOMETHING  IMPORTANT!" he yelled but seeing that you were fast asleep he gave up. 

Izo got up.and took off your shoes laying you properly on the bed and tacking you in " Don't  worry, if any of those guys shows up I won't  let them near you." he mumbled pushing your hair away from your face. A thought passes threw his head and he leaned in softly placing his lips on your cheek, he let out  a nervous breath as he backed away, cheeks red and heart pounding  as he waited for you to wake up and smack  him but that didn't  happen and he felt his heart beat faster " Ah...do you have any idea what you're  doing  to me?" he mumbled covering  his face.

Frederic hummed as the soldier finished his report " So we have two little spies here. Hehehe looks like your rescue team is here." he laughed and Rosetta narrowed her eyes at him " I bet I will be promoted if I handle the HQ one of Whitebeards Division Captains." he laughed placing a donut in his mouth a washing it down with some coffee. He let out another laugh " I wonder how low could my son fall, asking the help of a pirate. Well I guess love makes you do crazy things. Don't  you agree my dear?" he asked and the pinked haired woman scolded at him " The only thing I known is that I will be returning  back to Arsen." she spat. 

There was tension on the ship as crimson eyes glared at the horizon " His really  mad!" said a crewmate " The man that he killed with his own hands suddenly pops up alive and takes away our territory. Wouldn't  you?" whispered another in fear of the man's  reaction. Even though they tried to whisper the man heard them loud and clear way before they even spoke those words, he gripped his fists ' Frederic did you really think I would let you make  a fool out of me? I'm  gonna  kill you twice, thrice  if need be. But this time I'll make sure you stay dead.' he thought and his eyes narrowed seeing land up ahead.