In A While Crocodile

Crocodile stared at the blade that had pierced his body, sand dripping to his clothes ' She didn't use Haki.' he thought relaxing his body as the cocky smile he previously wore dropped. With a twist of your wrist you flipped the blade upwards, slicing the chair he was sitting in and leaving a scratch on his shoulder, his eyes widen as he got up " ( Y/N)!" yelled the crew in excitement as you pulled your blade back to your hand " This. I wasn't expecting this from you." he said and doubt grew in you " Sorry but I'll have to knock you out if you don't surrender." you said and the man laughed " Do not overestimate yourself." he said.

The man felt his knees shake a bit ' This, I wasn't expecting it so I didn't prepare myself. Haoshoku Haki.' he thought gritting his teeth " What was that just now?" wondered Usopp " I felt faint." mumbled Nami. In the blink of an eye you were infront of the Shichibukai, your blade a few inches away from his face, the man recovered from the sock just in time to block it with his hook  " You are not serious about this, I can sense your doupt." he said looking down at you " I am grateful for the time we spent together and for saving my life, but I cannot allow you to destroy a peaceful country." you said using enough power to throw the man back. Crocodile's well polished shoes slid across the room " It would be best if you could think this over. What does this have to do with you." he said in an attempt to change your mind " only knowing of this." you said appearing behind him and cutting his coat, the crew cheered from the cage " Makes me as responsible as you." you said, Crocodile caught the second blade that was aimed at his side, blood dripping from his palm, you span the other blade around, the handle facing him " I'm sorry for this." you said and fired.

Eyes widen as confetti flew out of the barrel " What the....WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY WEAPON!?" you yelled at Usopp who shrieked in fear " Didn't you...r-r-r-read the iii-nstructions?" he asked " WHAT INSTRUCTIONS YOU FOOL!?" you yelled in raged. Seeing the opportunity Crocodile influenced your waist in sand and slammed you to the ground making you let out a pained groan " You just have to sit still for a couple more hours." he said as the sand around you began to harden " No chance." you spat covering your legs with Haki and kicking him on the jaw. As he backed away you freed yourself and grabbed your blades, the chains of the swords wrapped around him trapping him, you brought down your blades, but they never hit their target.

You could feel your bones snap as your eyes rolled at the back of your head, the last thing you heard before your world faded to black was Crocodile yelling. The crew stared in shock as The Shichibukai caught you before you fell to the ground, brushing the petals that had remained on you away " What is the meaning of this Miss All Sunday?" he spat at the grinning woman, Vivi panting next to her on her knees " I just came to your aid and just as you order there is not one scratch on her." she giggled " LET ( Y/N) GO YOU BASTARD!" yelled Luffy jumping on the prison bars only to lose power " How pitiful." mumbled Crocodile picking you up with him.

"This shit again." you thought staring at the blank space around you " I can't believe I got knocked out." you said walking forward " If it wasn't for Pinochio's antics I would have ended the fight just fine." you spat, duo to your frustration you didn't notice that the darkness had faded into a forest " Do you understand my children?" asked a female voice making you stop. A little further ahead a woman wearing a bright dress was presenting a light orb to a couple small kids " No." said a little girl ' Who's the dumbass?' you wondered taking a closer look ' ME!?' you thought in surprise seeing a much younger version of yourself.

The woman let out a sight " This is the core of your being, this will guide you to your purpose, until  you find it you will be wondering the realm." she said and the younger you titled it's head to the side  " Well how am I going to find it if I'm stuck in this place?" you said and woman rubbed her temples " You're not stuck. We're waiting for you to be reincarnated. Yes all of you. For some it might be the first time for some others not. Did you understand ( Y/N)? " said the woman.

​​​​​​" ( Y/N) - swan, ( Y/N) - Swan? Wake up. You have to wake up." said the cook softly shaking you. Feeling the coziness of the blankets you grumbled and turned to your side " I don't have classes until four. Let me be. " you grumbled  " Eh?" said the cook a little taken aback before shaking you again  ( Y/N) - SWAN!" he called and you turned around. Blinking the sleep away you jumped out of the bed " Shit! I got knocked out! Where are the others?" you asked looking around the room " I was going to them, don't worry about Crocodile for now. " said the blond.

Looking around you spotted your clothes on a chair folded neatly, your swords next to them, you were wearing a simple nightgown and your bandages had been changed ' He seriously took the time to do this?' you thought and shook your head ' No time for feeling bad.' you thought grabbing your things.

The room the crew and the marine were was filling with water, a bananadile was attacking the cage, more entering the room, you whistled getting the creatures attention, with a snarl they run up to you  " Sit." you said and they froze in place before slamming down " Now which one of you boys got the key?" you asked, one of the bananadiles launched at you only to be flang up " The lady was talking to you." spat Sanji lowering the leg he had used to kick the animal away from you.

" PRINCE! ( Y/N)!" called the crew happily " Now. The key. " you said calmly, one of them walked forward and spat out a white ball  " Look it spat something out! "  said Nami. The white orb cracked and a man popped out of it " FREEDOM! WATER IT'S A MIRACLE! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD EXTERMINATE ME CROCODILE BUT WHEN I GOT SWALLOWED I USED THE LAST BIT OF MY POWER  TO CREATE THIS DORU DORU BALL AND PROTECT MYSELF FROM HARM! A brilliant plan if I say so myself. What is that stuck to my Boru Boru ball?" he talked to himself and you saw the pirate crew flinch.

The man turned around " IT'S YOU! " he yelled in surprise " A key. A metal cage?! I got it now! " he said with a devilish grin " So you're Mr. 3. Hand over the key! " demanded  Sanji " HERE YOU GO!" yelled Mr3 as he tossed the key in the water  " YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" you spat ready to attack the man " Wait ( Y/N)! With his power he can make another one!" said Usopp, the candle man looked at you and turned pale " YOUR HIGHNESS!" he yelled is shock and you gritted your teeth  " DON'T CALL ME THAT!" you yelled grabbing him by the colar of his shirt  " Now open the door. " you demanded and the man nodded his head  " As you command." he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, sorry for not updating like before, been busy. 

Currently working on spicy scene with King and a small extra along with the next chapter. 

I made a small Zoro fanart if anyone wishes to check it out 

www.instagram.com/p/CpOBvV_jYUV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=